Post-Game Talk: GAME 63 - THE BEAR is dancin' and prancin' in Maple Leaf Square - BRUINS 4 Hogtown 1

SwayHeyKid

Living by faith, not by sight.
Mar 14, 2022
Is it okay to say Grzelcyk had a good game?

I'm not sure there's much point to trading him for a 4th round pick... Bruins only chance at success in playoffs is him and McAvoy dominating like a few years ago. Lohrei isn't ready.
Absolutely it is. the team is better when he plays, and it's magnified more when Lindholm is out. Bruins do in fact need to keep him and Mac together in the playoffs IMO.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
glad the boys won, taking a week of watching off, when I find myself getting a bit too emotionally attached during a regular season game, time to take a breather.

Reactions: Mione134

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Absolutely it is. the team is better when he plays, and it's magnified more when Lindholm is out. Bruins do in fact need to keep him and Mac together in the playoffs IMO.
He played well, but just because he's had a few decent games doesn't mean he shouldn't be moved. He's been largely ass this entire season.

Reactions: SwayHeyKid

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
Great 1st period after surviving an initial surge from the Leafs. Really impressed with how they responded to the Tavares goal. Wasn’t sure what to expect since the Bruins were struggling and the Leafs have been hot as of late. And nice to see good games from guys like Grzelcyk, DeBrusk, and Zacha. Swayman was in the zone as well.

I have to say this, though: that was an embarrassing effort by Matthews on the DeBrusk goal. McMann follows up his shot on goal by chasing the puck in the corner and finishing a hit on Shattenkirk. Play goes the other way and Matthews encourages Jake to take his time ripping it upstairs. I get he’s paid to score goals, but that was some novice-level play away from the puck lol

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Leafs board is pure comedy gold, I suggest friends, you have a peek if you are in need of a laugh

Highlights: Trade Reilly, Nylander a bum etc..

• Haha
Reactions: BMC

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
He played well, but just because he's had a few decent games doesn't mean he shouldn't be moved. He's been largely ass this entire season.

He has, but he's also been playing quite a bit better of late- maybe a corner has been turned here, and if so, good for the team.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
He has, but he's also been playing quite a bit better of late- maybe a corner has been turned here, and if so, good for the team.
Sure, and I'd like to see him play well in a stretch of games before I put him in the top D pairing for a playoff run.

Reactions: Dr Hook

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Leafs board is pure comedy gold, I suggest friends, you have a peek if you are in need of a laugh

Highlights: Trade Reilly, Nylander a bum etc..
As much as I would like to laugh at them, the same silly shit happens here too.

Sure, and I'd like to see him play well in a stretch of games before I put him in the top D pairing for a playoff run.

Agreed- he need to keep it up for the last 1/4 of the season.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
1709652469153.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad