Post-Game Talk: GAME 63 - THE BEAR is dancin' and prancin' in Maple Leaf Square - BRUINS 4 Hogtown 1

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

1709618796694.png

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

(Sidenote: I've seen the Celtic Women twice when I was in high school and they came to Boston. I went with my father both times, and both times were incredible experiences. I was probably one of maybe 10 young people at the sold out concert, I believe it was at the Wang Theatre. But it was really awesome. They know how to put on a performance.)

They do a great cover of the song. :)

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The charter had US Customs problems at Toronto Pearson which is a continuing issue for NHL, NBA, and MLB teams.

2 hours late arriving in Boston.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ladyfan and caz16

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Scotiabank Arena is just a strange venue.

Fans are on their best behavior because in many cases they are getting seats from the company they work for. Seats are also expensive which is why the Leafs always have fans at road games - it's cheaper.

What people forget is the arena was NOT built for hockey. It was the Raptors that broke ground and then MLSE panicked and bought the NBA team and the new arena.

Go to a Red Sox game in Toronto and you will meet real Toronto fans

Toronto is now the third largest media market in the US and Canada passing Chicago.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Is it okay to say Grzelcyk had a good game?

I'm not sure there's much point to trading him for a 4th round pick... Bruins only chance at success in playoffs is him and McAvoy dominating like a few years ago. Lohrei isn't ready.
lol

Well said

SwayHeyKid

Living by faith, not by sight.
Mar 14, 2022
Fantastic game. Team looks like they will be more resilient this play-off season. They own Toronto, I hope they play them. Swayman has arrived time to lock him up

Reactions: bruins19

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Swayman had an awesome game, reminds me so much of Tuukka in there, just so calm, makes everything look so easy.

Veteran move by Shatty in the 1st/2nd period, can't remember which, but Reeves went at him behind the net and Shatty responded going hard at Reeves like 5 seconds later. I'm sure that goes a long way seeing your veteran dman doing shit like that.

Pasta owned this game. His fingerprints were all over it. Coyle-Marchy-Debrusk also played very well. Leafs are still a joke. Marner and Matthews as the "go to guys" will never win a cup.

somehow snagging a LW/C to play with Zacha and Pasta and then Hanifin........this team would be dangerous in the playoffs.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Is it okay to say Grzelcyk had a good game?

I'm not sure there's much point to trading him for a 4th round pick... Bruins only chance at success in playoffs is him and McAvoy dominating like a few years ago. Lohrei isn't ready.
he had a good game. but i dont ever remember gryz dominating in the playoffs.
alot of it had to do with how bad the leafs forecheck is. we will still beat the leafs this year easily.

Reactions: GoBs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad