Post-Game Talk: GAME 63 - THE BEAR is dancin' and prancin' in Maple Leaf Square - BRUINS 4 Hogtown 1

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Maybe their best game since December, IMO.

Gut check and they responded.

Also….not saying this one game means anything for either team long term…..but definitely not sold on Toronto going deep.

Average goaltending….probably below average defense.

Not a recipe for playoff success.
I still don’t want to play them in round 1 just for the sake I don’t want all that drama but that’s the way it is trending although I still believe the Bruins can catch Florida.

Reactions: sarge88

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Coming off the dubious win against Vegas and the debacle in Elmont, this was outstanding. Quick turnaround, but this is going to be a fun week, including the deadline. Huge night standings wise.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
I still don’t want to play them in round 1 just for the sake I don’t want all that drama but that’s the way it is trending although I still believe the Bruins can catch Florida.

I get it….offensively they are scary.

I’d feel more confident if the B’s had one more legit top 6 winger.

Vatrano would be great, but I read that the price is steep.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Safe to say the boys aren’t real big fans of the Linus isn’t on the bench shit tonight. Lauko just responded to the Bruins tweet with the Homer Simpson coming in, grabbing his hat and walking back out gif.

Beat writers should know that backup goalies don’t sit on the bench in Toronto and not make up shit for clicks. It’s embarrassing.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
You (or someone else) oughta make a meme out of that.
1709609784146.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad