GDT: [Game #6] Dallas Stars @ Columbus Blue Jackets - 6:00 PM CT (BS-SW)

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Poor Gurianov lol. A bit chicken shit by Werenski who stepped in as the 3rd man which allowed Sillinger to get a huge jump.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
I had no idea who Gregory Hofmann was. He's a 28 year old who the Jackets signed straight out of Switzerland. Looked him up because I thought we was a prospect, can't remember the last time a guy made the jump from Switzerland to the NHL. I know the league is good, but it doesn't seem to happen very much.

Reactions: I3LI3

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Seriously thank god for Heiskanen otherwise this team would be unwatchable. I find myself dreading the following shifts after he leaves the ice lmao

We need JRob back...until then I don't think we are gonna see much from Hintz

Reactions: Magic Mittens

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
I had no idea who Gregory Hofmann was. He's a 28 year old who the Jackets signed straight out of Switzerland. Looked him up because I thought we was a prospect, can't remember the last time a guy made the jump from Switzerland to the NHL. I know the league is good, but it doesn't seem to happen very much.

“How does is feel to score your first goal against a NHL team?”

Hofmann : “ That was a NHL team?”

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Seriously thank god for Heiskanen otherwise this team would be unwatchable. I find myself dreading the following shifts after he leaves the ice lmao

We need JRob back...until then I don't think we are gonna see much from Hintz

Last year before and after Jason Robertson was a thing: Guys, we aren't good because we're missing Seguin AND Radulov and some other guys like Kiviranta!

This year: Man, we really need JRob back, these guys aren't getting it done.

I didn't mean to pick on your comment specifically, I just can't help but laugh at the moving of the goalposts about why this team isn't playing well.

Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad