GDT: [Game #6] Dallas Stars @ Columbus Blue Jackets - 6:00 PM CT (BS-SW)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Good thing i missed the game and instead went to sleep. Also f*** whoever that "fan" is .

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Green team dead

blow this shit core up and let’s move on with Miro, Roope, JRob, Oetter, and Petey.

The rest of them :

34is30.jpg

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Yeah, was traveling, and got home to watch last 7 minutes, where they seemingly got motivated to not be shut out, but too late to win. By all accounts, they were vastly outplayed again. Sad to watch.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I love Jomboy. And that's the most emotion we've seen out of a coach since Crawford.

There's no reason for any of them to be motivated. They know they have the organization over a barrel with the precedent of the Seguin and Benn signings. You don't actually have to produce hardware or wins to get a big money deal, you just have to have business impact.

And as they say in Letterkenny, it's f***ing embarrassing.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I love Jomboy. And that's the most emotion we've seen out of a coach since Crawford.

There's no reason for any of them to be motivated. They know they have the organization over a barrel with the precedent of the Seguin and Benn signings. You don't actually have to produce hardware or wins to get a big money deal, you just have to have business impact.

And as they say in Letterkenny, it's f***ing embarrassing.
Benn literally has an art ross that led to his big money.... an Art Ross that likely would have been Seguin's if not for his injury.
Maybe they have no motivation because they're sick of getting raked over the coals for an incompetent front office?

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Benn literally has an art ross that led to his big money.... an Art Ross that likely would have been Seguin's if not for his injury.
Maybe they have no motivation because they're sick of getting raked over the coals for an incompetent front office?

He has ONE Art Ross that he won by the skin of his teeth in a year where no one broke 90. In a pre-McDavid and Matthews era. Jiri effing Hudler has 76 points that year.

So, while an accomplishment, it is overshadowed by any lack of repetition or ancillary hardware. So please don't think Jamie Benn deserved his contract on basically a career year/fluke. And yes, the next year he crushed it, but completely fell off afterwards. A little bit of playoff success and leadership sprinkled in there. 9.5m per for eternity good? A gamble that the organization is maybe kicking itself over. Great player, overpaid after his two 80 point seasons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad