Game #5 : KINGS vs. CANUCKS - 1/28/2013 : 3-2 Shootout WIN!

CTKingsFan

6/11/12 & 6/13/14
Nov 23, 2008
Connecticut
Awesome win tonight!! They deserved that win

That may have been Carter's best game as a King! He was excellent on both sides of the puck.

As someone who wasn't for giving Muzzin the spot over Hickey.. I'm very happy to see him play well! It all in the head with this kid. He's got the size and talent. Drewiske has been probably even better! These two guys stepping up is a big thing and it's what championship clubs do. Veterans go down and the kids step up!

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
HIRE THE BLONDES!!!!

77 come 11ty leven.

I think we would have had it tougher if Schneider were in net. I think that kid might just be great. Happy we have our great netminder to even things out but CS is the real deal.

Great to get back to back wins against teams we will/could face in the playoffs.

Muzzin is earning his keep and I remain unsurprised.

I posted some info on Forbort in the prospects thread. I know it is ot but if anyone is interested.

GKG!!!

Oh and Puck comes through with another epic effort on the GDT.

Great time to be a Kings fan. So very much better than it was in the "good old days".

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Would've been interesting if Burrows goal counted. Probably been reviewed in Toronto. Glad it didn't come down to that.

Monarchist

Dec 27, 2010
Kings eke out a win despite yet again making a backup goalie look like a Vezina candidate.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Hey guys, nice win tonight.

I come in peace!,

Opinions on guys like kassian?, luongo?, curious what other teams think about them this year. thanks

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I think one of the best parts in the game was that it seemed like there weren't as many Nucks fans in attendance as there have been in the past. Instead of hearing loud cheers after a Nucks goal, the booes from the home fans were heard instead.

You're going to see the same thing when Detroit comes to town as well.

bobafettish*

what is this pp goal you speak of?

kings best game, carter looked good, richards still look terrible.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Really impressed with the play of Gagne tonight. Started out on the 4th line and just kept moving up, to the point where he was on the ice in the final minute when Slava tied it.

With Penner back to last years Penner, Richards looking like Roenick, Brown and Williams struggling. Gagne could easily find a role on a scoring line.

KingLB

Oct 29, 2008
Hey guys, nice win tonight.

I come in peace!,

Opinions on guys like kassian?, luongo?, curious what other teams think about them this year. thanks

Luu was your best player.

Kassian, I think is almost impossible to judge. Put a monkey next to the Sedins and they will put up 20 goals. Like Burrows and how his numbers have been affected so far this year.

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
500_we_win_cheers_medium.jpg

tumblr_m5n3muDJAb1qfi7g6.gif

... Oh and Puck U comes through with another epic effort on the GDT.

tumblr_m6p7t5RYm31rxjzkho1_500.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad