Game #5 : KINGS vs. CANUCKS - 1/28/2013 : 3-2 Shootout WIN!

Hatter

Microagression King
Jul 9, 2004
Northern Idaho
tumblr_md3qs0n7i11rx68le.gif

:laugh::laugh::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::laugh::laugh:

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
This is why we got a guy like Jeff Carter. Absolutely dominated this game, he's been great. Hopefully it rubs off on Mike Richards, who has been absolutely horrendous this year.

AKAY47

Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
And for people who don't think Drew Doughty has been playing well, stop looking at the box score and watch the actual game. He's playing great defensively, he's logging the most ice time in the NHL and is shutting down the opposing team's top line. Just because he's not putting up numbers offensively, it doesn't mean he's not playing well

KingKopitar11*

Carter is playing great, So is Doughty, Muzzin had a good game, clifford as well. Oh and Nolan was sharp. Stoll was decent. Gagne was okay. Drewiske was pretty okay. Martinez solid.

Lewis was eh, Brown was absent, Richards was a bit bad, but better, Kopitar was 2nd worst then Brown. King has been playing like crap for some reason. Quick had an offnight. Williams was crappy too.

that's what i got :)

Overally Great to get the 2 points, much better game, we just need first line to be much better. on to the next! :handclap:

Kinda sucks that our next game is Thursday :amazed:

AKAY47

Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
Who sits when Mitchell comes back? I hope it's Drewiske, Muzzin has been playing great

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Much better hustle from the team, even though our PP and finishing still, by and large, sucks.

Gagne played a pretty good game, I think we'll see him around Thursday; bottom six duties and PP time, as well as top line duties if Sutter has another stroke.

Aaand we've sucked our way up to 8th, by my count. Woooo sucking upwards!

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
As I mentioned in the thread. A lot of the nights, Quick bails out the team. Tonight, they bailed him out. It's what good teammates do.

123slam

Dec 28, 2006
Doughty's passes in the offensive zone and breakouts are very sloppy at times. Almost never tape to tape. Yeah, he's playing awesome defensively, but offensively he can be a lot better. I foresee a big game coming from him against Nashville.

Hatter

Microagression King
Jul 9, 2004
Northern Idaho
And for people who don't think Drew Doughty has been playing well, stop looking at the box score and watch the actual game. He's playing great defensively, he's logging the most ice time in the NHL and is shutting down the opposing team's top line. Just because he's not putting up numbers offensively, it doesn't mean he's not playing well

you are only half correct.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad