GDT: Game 44 | Jets @ Leafs | Thu Apr 15 7pm | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellefour20

Jan 25, 2021
Sunshine Coast, British Columbia
1/3 of the way through this last win streak I said I didn't like how we weren't scoring, the pp sucked, and we were squeaking out OT and close games, while relying on an injured unproven goalie. I was told that's just how they play now and not to worry. Well is everyone good with this team going on a deep run playing like this?

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
He's actually not been that good. He did well on his goal. He had a few decent looks on the PP. Had a number of poor defensive plays and was otherwise invisible today.

Marner is pretty much the same way.

Tavares is the entire line today.

Actually he has played pretty well. I'm watching the game too.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
That 4th goal is on Rittich not marner . Nothing should have happened after Ehlers poked it away
I mean, Marner takes the puck without pressure, drives to traffic, blows his dainty move, loses the race, loses position and allows his man to the net uncontested. If Rittich stays in the net it's still a breakaway

Reactions: Sypher04

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
Foligno and Nash have never played for this team so it's hard to say that the team's struggles are due to them missing.
I never said the teams struggles are due to those two missing. I said on the bright side we’re playing without those two players along with the others. It’s nice knowing someone like Engvall and ideally Thornton sit for those two.

Tragicallyhip

Jun 4, 2017
We are missing the best goal scorer in the league, and another high end winger, and we still look really good in this game. Arguably better than the Jets more often than not.

Other than Benn and Beaulieu, this is the Jets. Arguably our most intimidating competition. We were sloppy in the 1st period and on that 4th goal. We'd been all over them otherwise.

This is without a functioning PP as well. Once our PP gets back to where it will be, we are going to be tough to stop.

Wheeler and Stanley (+12) are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad