GDT: Game 44 | Jets @ Leafs | Thu Apr 15 7pm | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
They were 9-0-1 with him doing the same stuff, it's not new.

I think it just comes down to his high ceiling, low floor game. And taking it back a little further it’s the difference between the kind of hard game a Brayden Point can play and Marner hockey.

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
We're going to try and put an extra skater on.......has Keefe not been paying attention?

Shooter14

57 years now and still hoping.
Feb 5, 2018
Power play was working earlier on in the season because oppising teams weren't pressing the leafs, they were playing the box. They let the leafs set up. Now the teams are pressing the leafs forcing the leafs to make mistakes no time to setup.

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
I know I'll get hate for this but sometimes I really dislike this team.

What can you when you bleed blue though. LOL

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I think it just comes down to his high ceiling, low floor game. And taking it back a little further it’s the difference between the kind of hard game a Brayden Point can play and Marner hockey.
Without question, it's general bullshit and confusion with him.

You'll hear high IQ and high effort, but he makes some of the dumbest and laziest plays on the team.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
They already PPD that game. And frankly, the Leafs could use that Saturday for a bag skate.
This is not PPD. Its probable though sire. Its not cancelled. Yet. The canucks will have to play real soon, this is getting ridiciulous. Neither play, or don't. If they gotta finish the schedule, play at least during monday. Or stay OUT for F sake. Fools.

But yeah, we rule the ice hockey world. Rittich's pads gotta be changed... this is also embarassing. With the red dirt. That's some non thugga shitttt sire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->