GDT: Game 44 | Jets @ Leafs | Thu Apr 15 7pm | TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Why even bother pulling the goalie there. Makes no sense. Game doesn't matter. Team hasn't played well enough to get that bone thrown for them imo.

Reactions: fahad203

ShameOnYouZidlicky

Jun 4, 2010
My goodness talk about homerism. Hyman just slew foot forward and chopped Pionk in the head and you’re complaining about reffing. He was being an idiot there

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Without question, it's general bullshit and confusion with him.

You'll hear high IQ and high effort, but he makes some of the dumbest and laziest plays on the team.

He’s highly creative and chaotic which can converge with high IQ but sometimes not.

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
I am sure you are. Not sure what you are seeing, but I don't see it that way.

Stats back me up too. Marner, Tavares, and Galchenyuk are the worst in terms of CF%. Marner and Galchenyuk are the worst in xGF%. Tavares has looked a lot better than either, and has looked better away from those two.

Neither have had good games.

Nobody has played great. But Galchenyuk hasn't looked bad at all.

You know I read all of your posts and have a lot of respect for you. You know your stuff. But it's so condescending when you just dismissed my post as wrong with your "matter of fact" tone. Just because you say "actually" in your post doesn't make it fact. You can throw stats at me all night. But Galchenyuk has been doing all kinds of things right tonight. I'll just leave it at that because like I said I respect you and I'll continue to enjoy your posts.

Reactions: SeaOfBlue

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
End of the day, goaltending was not good enough. PP needs to play more like the last two PP's than the first two. Too sloppy from guys like Marner today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad