Post-Game Talk: GAME #42: Canucks 0 @ Devils 4: Great start boys, proud of you (twitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
There were posters stating Nico was basically Granlund, except Granlund can actually stay on his feet. Let's not pretend that fanbases of any team refrains from saying mean things about opposing players.

The Devils is good at collapsing and blocking passing lane in their own zone, I’ll give them that. Also, Nico Hicsher looks like Markus Granlund out there without Hall
Granlund for all his faults doesn't fall over as much

These posts happened right after Hicsher fell down bumping into Pettersson, then drew a penalty against Granlund. :help:

Mean things...

Equating a Devils fan saying they hoped EP getting injured to our sarcasm is a little tone deaf.

But glad to see you understand humor. :sarcasm:

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
4-0 game with no hope of points...Eriksson and Granlund still on the PP! Have to reward their awful play!

It’s unbelievable. Virtanen skating well but doesn’t get a sniff. When those two come out on the 2nd power play you know there is no hope for a goal

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
i don't know what green has specifically said on this subject but if he wants to preserve/protect his players i'm willing to forgive him for it.

They shouldn’t be near a PP at this point no matter the situation.

cabinessence

Feb 18, 2017
my only positive new years eve canuck-related memories were when we came back from down 3-0 to beat the blues in 2009 or some ****.
I did some fact checking, and in New Year's Eve games, or at least the last game of the calendar year since their first season, the record is 17 wins, 22 losses,6 ties, and 1 OTL. So they have showed up at times.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Devils maintaining their tradition of having three guys you've never heard of...

I've only never heard of Seney and he's tracking pretty well for a 6th round pick. The devils are a weird team though that has some talent, but for where they've been lately, should really have more in their pipeline.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Anyways....

Nilsson was crap.

The special teams were crap.

A good chunk of the roster was crap 5-on-5.

Outcome was as expected based on that.

Reactions: Literally
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad