Post-Game Talk: GAME #42: Canucks 0 @ Devils 4: Great start boys, proud of you (twitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
I've only never heard of Seney and he's tracking pretty well for a 6th round pick. The devils are a weird team though that has some talent, but for where they've been lately, should really have more in their pipeline.
It's always been a weird place. Jay Pandolfo played there for like fifteen years and never scored more than two goals I don't think.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
These posts happened right after Hicsher fell down bumping into Pettersson, then drew a penalty against Granlund. :help:

Mean things...

Equating a Devils fan saying they hoped EP getting injured to our sarcasm is a little tone deaf.

But glad to see you understand humor. :sarcasm:

I was retorting to a post that said most Canucks fans were saying nice things about Nico while the mean, nasty things devils fans were saying was "classless".

I would say that neither of those things were true. I get your sarcasm, but I'm merely saying fans of teams will always downplay players of other teams.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
And so is your assessment of him

Zacha is a reason the Devils PK is 3rd overall and he has a 3-game goal streak.

He just scored on you today...

I agree with you. Too early to write off Zacha at 21. I would take him over some of the trash on our roster.

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
I was retorting to a post that said most Canucks fans were saying nice things about Nico while the mean, nasty things devils fans were saying was "classless".

I would say that neither of those things were true. I get your sarcasm, but I'm merely saying fans of teams will always downplay players of other teams.
Yes, and Jersey will always Jersey.

How it is.

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?

That's fair enough. I would still argue the examples I saw in the Devil's GDT myself about EP were pretty awful in comparison to what I saw here about NH... but you aren't wrong that those kind of comparisons are largely meaningless, every fanbase has its share of clowns.

That Blackwood kid looks pretty good.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
You are flexing when your draft pick from the same year is Michael McLeod.

who also has ONE GAME PLAYED

McLeod is in his rookie pro season and is playing decent in the AHL. He was taken 7 picks after Juolevi and I am not sure I wouldnt rather have him.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Exactly

Horvat is a perfect example of a big bodied guy who keeps getting better over time and is defensively responsible to start his career. Not many guys can say that, Couturier is just a recent example of these big bodied two-way guys who begin to produce later on

7 points in 32 games... Zacha blows.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
Okay great, Hischier helped our team to a playoff spot. Lets see what Pettersson can do...

I simply stated Zacha has 173 games played to somebody laughing that hes in the NHL meanwhile their pick the next year hasnt touched NHL ice.

Support you on defending Zacha from the homers here but Pettersson is going to be the best player from that draft. He is better than Hischier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad