Post-Game Talk: GAME #42: Canucks 0 @ Devils 4: Great start boys, proud of you (twitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
As another poster already mentioned, 100 games is enough in the AHL.

He needs to be up working with Ian Clark and observing how much faster the NHL is vs AHL. He will get some starts, more down the stretch. If he is our future starter then let’s get on with it, enough of this seasoning in the minors stuff.

It’s not only that...if this team wants to pretend they are going to make a run at the playoffs then logically that should lead to you using your two best goaltenders. Essentially no matter which way you look at it you waive Nilsson and call Demko up.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Start bringing out the riot jokes!!
Why do they hate us so much anyway, it’s like they’re trying to make them self feel better because Elias is simply way better than Nico.

There’s a very famous saying about this but I can’t put my finger on it right now for some reason

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
That’s equally dumb

Yep. And this the second time in a couple weeks that Roussel continued to rain punches down on someone who wasn’t actually interested in fighting (despite the acting tough part). Players around the league take notice of that.

In the end it will be like the end of Cooke’s time as a Canuck where his teammates were just sick of his shit and wanted him gone. No matter what good he could do on the ice.

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
In this thread, most of the time I saw pretty positive comments before that last one.

Anyways who really cares, let New Jersey have this moment if it really makes them feel better

As sad as it is I just read the whole thread. The kindest two things said about hischier were

Hischier vs Pettersson

And

Don't get ahead of yourself

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Yep. And this the second time in a couple weeks that Roussel continued to rain punches down on someone who wasn’t actually interested in fighting (despite the acting tough part). Players around the league take notice of that.

In the end it will be like the end of Cooke’s time as a Canuck where his teammates were just sick of his **** and wanted him gone. No matter what good he could do on the ice.
Just a long laundry list of bad personnel decisions

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
Goldy needs to hold up his end...

Agreed but you show some patience.

Eriksson belongs in no ones top 6 and Leivo will show to be what he is. Roussel is a 3rd liner

Virtanen and Goldy get demoted regularly while Eriksson can suck with impunity

WestCoast CyberG

Nov 5, 2018
It’s not only that...if this team wants to pretend they are going to make a run at the playoffs then logically that should lead to you using your two best goaltenders. Essentially no matter which way you look at it you waive Nilsson and call Demko up.
Good point.

Starting the season it was Marky vs Nilsson for the starter and Marky has clearly won the crease. There is simply no reason to keep Nilsson around at this point.

Look at what Ian Clark has done for Marky’s game recently...Demko needs to get some coaching from him that will be huge for his technical development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad