Post-Game Talk: GAME #42: Canucks 0 @ Devils 4: Great start boys, proud of you (twitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
PucV2xG.jpg

Points required to make playoffs (assuming bar of 95P): 53
Maximum number of Ls allowed before playoff hopes are over: 11 - 14

Last edited:

HelloCookie

Nov 23, 2016
Finland
I've not been really impressed about how NJ has played this season - although the games I've seen have been afternoon games when they don't really have the energies going. The game they had against Hurricanes on saturday was a forgettable coast to coast game, which made Blackwood look good. 3-2 for Canucks in OT if Kinkaid is in.

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Half of that NJ lineup ,I've never even heard of...

Having been out of the loop for 2-3 years it's more like 90% for me. :skeptic:

Still, a team doesn't need to be known to beat you. Hopefully Vancouver comes out with a better effort than in the first period in Calgary, dictates the pace and comes away with a solid win... but no injuries please, we've almost got the band back together. :help:

5-1 Canucks
Horvat, Pettersson, someone random like Hutton, Pettersson, Pettersson maybe with an empty net for his first NHL hat trick. :thumbu:

Happy New Years!

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
Living on the East Coast, I’m happy there’s a game I can watch when I get home from work this afternoon.

That said, I find games versus the Devils, historically, to be about the most unpredictable games we ever play... regardless of the similarity or disparity in our competitive situations.

WAG time... 3-1 Devils

Pettersson

Happy New Years everyone!!!

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Expected Nilsson to be in this game. Still have a soft spot for Schneider, so I'm glad he's not in net for Jersey. Wishing him all the best for a good recovery down the road.

Go Anders!

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Stuck at work...
But rediscovered my ability to stream from Sportsnet via my Shaw sign in... and the stream is beautiful! (for this anthem anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad