Post-Game Talk: GAME #42: Canucks 0 @ Devils 4: Great start boys, proud of you (twitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
Njd need this to make them feel better about themselves

I dont see us trashing nico here, actually gets a ton of praise.

Pretty classless imo

There were posters stating Nico was basically Granlund, except Granlund can actually stay on his feet. Let's not pretend that fanbases of any team refrains from saying mean things about opposing players.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I like to see other fans perspective of the game to balance out what our fans are saying to get a better read on how the games being played when im not watching

99% of the time i dont even post but all i see is them trashing petterson and one guy hoping he gets smoked one day and finding it Hilarious

The takes have been awful. My favourite was "not a difference maker unless he's fed the puck". Yea, because he hasn't been a one-man zone entry all game

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
Roussel is gonna be great costing us for the next 4 years

Playoff series? He’ll take that bad penalty don’t worry.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
There were posters stating Nico was basically Granlund, except Granlund can actually stay on his feet. Let's not pretend that fanbases of any team refrains from saying mean things about opposing players.
In this thread, most of the time I saw pretty positive comments before that last one.

Anyways who really cares, let New Jersey have this moment if it really makes them feel better

WestCoast CyberG

Nov 5, 2018
Why bring demko to sit on his ass.
Let him play in the AHL.
Give him backup job at the end of the year, when were out.

And play him more then
As another poster already mentioned, 100 games is enough in the AHL.

He needs to be up working with Ian Clark and observing how much faster the NHL is vs AHL. He will get some starts, more down the stretch. If he is our future starter then let’s get on with it, enough of this seasoning in the minors stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad