GDT: Game 11: #Senswatch: GDT Edition | 7 PM MT | October 26, 2018

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
I don't even know what happened last night, every single post came true so I couldn't risk not drinking. I spinned myself to sleep.

I read through the GDT last night at like 5AM after getting home drunk from George Street and I was laughing so hard at what was happening to you in this thread.

On another note, today's only goal is for me to acquire all 3 of Rantanen, Landeskog and Mackinnon in my fantasy hockey league. I already have Mackinnon but it's gonna be a f***ing challenge to get the other two. They're literally ranked 1, 2, and 3 in one of my fantasy leagues.

Makar to MacK

Sep 14, 2018
Saint Cloud, FL
I read through the GDT last night at like 5AM after getting home drunk from George Street and I was laughing so hard at what was happening to you in this thread.

On another note, today's only goal is for me to acquire all 3 of Rantanen, Landeskog and Mackinnon in my fantasy hockey league. I already have Mackinnon but it's gonna be a ****ing challenge to get the other two. They're literally ranked 1, 2, and 3 in one of my fantasy leagues.
I play daily fantasy hockey and my team last night had Duchene, MacK, Rants, and Barrie also Grubs which was a push cause my opponent had him too. Needless to say I doubled my opponents points. I love fantasy hockey but here in FL I dont have enough hockey fans around me so I couldn't find a $ league :madfire:

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Dude gets in so many good positions but never scores. Hopefully some start going in for him soon, he's been great

Would it be a stretch to say he's got the best offensive instincts on the team outside of the top line?

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
why are there like four words for puck in French, that seems excessive :laugh:

I can only think of two (rondelle is the official word...but sometimes an announcer can get fancy and call it "le disque").

french language is complicated, most of the time for nothing :laugh:

Yeah...French language don't have that many words (much fewer than English) but about 1000 different ways to say the same thing.

VikingAv

Mediiic!!
Jun 18, 2006
Norway
- Wife from Denver
- Wants their kid born in Denver

If this actually happened... I just don’t know. Too much history.

I agree. Too much history. It's very clear how the team reacted to his behaviour before the trade and exit. This would not be good for the lockerrom and that part quite obviously means a bit more than we fans think.

Considering his family is here, maybe Vegas will have two ex-Av centres next year? I was gonna include St.Louis and Arizona in this, but heh, let's be honest; that's not gonna happen (for two different reasons).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad