pnJDReH.jpg

Disclaimer: These are stupid jokes.
*Lineups unconfirmed.

Last edited:

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
This is f***ing gold. Bourque's little write up had me cracking right up in this coffee shop.

All I want for my birthday is to watch Matt Duchesne pout on the bench as the Avalanche run train on Andy.

Go Avs go!

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
If you think the Avs won't have a video tribute then you're out to lunch.

The guy deserves a video tribute, but I wouldn't be giving him a standing ovation if I was at the game.

Also, I would have started Varly tonight and Grubs against Minny on Saturday.

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Duchene will get his much deserved tribute video after the 14minute mark. Everyone will clap and applaud him for his years of service.

Then we’ll hopefully see Duchene (and Anderson) get f***ing whomped.

Gonna be a good game. An emotional game for Duchene and teammates rally around guys in situations like tonight. Sens are going to come out flying and the Avs will want to crush them just as much.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Yeah @UncleRisto this GDT is in my top 5 all time favorites. Bravo.

Also reposting from the other thread.

This game will come down to Andy imo. Our top line will be on fire tonight after laying an egg vs Tampa and Ottawa's defense is going to give up good chances. If Andy plays like he did during the SJ playoff series, this game will be close. If we strike early and just lay it on I have a feeling we'll see a lot of pouty Duchene and Anderson on the bench in the third.

Reactions: UncleRisto

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
I am guessing their is no word on the lineup yet. I am just curious if Kamenev is re-inserted back in the lineup after a loss in which the Avs were shutout at home.

I am not sure who Bednar would take out of the lineup, as I thought Dano played well against the Lightning.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I am guessing their is no word on the lineup yet. I am just curious if Kamenev is re-inserted back in the lineup after a loss in which the Avs were shutout at home.

I am not sure who Bednar would take out of the lineup, as I thought Dano played well against the Lightning.
All I had was the Sens were thinking of going with 11-7. Nothing yet about the Avs of course. Probably soon.

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver
"*Third liners in blue" :laugh:

I'll be at the game tonight, been looking forward to this one for a while. Duchene will get a seated clap from me then I hope we crush his soul.

Makar to MacK

Sep 14, 2018
Saint Cloud, FL
I hate Duchene. Seriously **** this guy.
I just plain out don't get this reaction from Avs fans. He was a class act with the Denver community, even towards the end. He made 1 stupid comment, let it go man. We got an amazing return for him and as i said in another post, I think being on the Sens in punishment enough. I would totally give him a standing ovation if I were there for all the good times with Dutchy and not focus on 1 stupid comment he made after his favorite team growing up gave up on him (everyone seems to forget that the Avs were trying to trade him long before he asked for a trade) but then again I try to be a better person then most (it's a work in progress :shakehead)

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I just plain out don't get this reaction from Avs fans. He was a class act with the Denver community, even towards the end. He made 1 stupid comment, let it go man. We got an amazing return for him and as i said in another post, I think being on the Sens in punishment enough. I would totally give him a standing ovation if I were there for all the good times with Dutchy and not focus on 1 stupid comment he made after his favorite team growing up gave up on him (everyone seems to forget that the Avs were trying to trade him long before he asked for a trade) but then again I try to be a better person then most (it's a work in progress :shakehead)

I could say pretty much all that about an ex-girlfriend of mine.
I wouldn't give her a standing O either.

Reactions: ASmileyFace

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad