Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 - 1/14 7:07 pm - Hibernation ends in beautiful downtown Newark - NESN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I'm with you too - Leafs are easily my most hated team due to the number of Leafs fans here. If they are doing well then that is all that you hear about. Amount of Habs fans are huge here too (along with Bruins fans) but they are an easy 2nd most hated team behind the Leafs.

One of the perks of living in Massachusetts is that Canadiens and Maple Leafs fans are very, very rare :)

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
flying-bear-vector.jpg

Well done! :clap:

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Yeah I'll be watching those two as well, although will probably flick to see some of the Blues-Avalanche game too. Some really strong matchups to get things started.

Toronto-Montreal is the one contest where I lean towards the Habs. I'm not sure if that's quite the kosher thing in Bruins-land, but what can I say, I really don't like the Leafs!

What the f***? A Bruins fan cheering for the Habs? *Checks Bruins Fan Handbook*

OK here it is, page 1 of Chapter 3 (Bruins Fans Cheering For Other Teams) paragraph one: "Under no circumstances shall a Bruins fan ever cheer for the Montreal Canadiens. If said Bruins fan publicly admits to doing this, he is to face the wrath of his fellow Bruins fans in the form of being denied cookies during Bruin GDTs and taking several snowballs to the head :elf:. "

@Bruinaura you got this?

:rant:

Last edited:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
What the f***? A Bruins fan cheering for the Habs? *Checks Bruins Fan Handbook*

OK here it is, page 1 of Chapter 3 (Bruins Fans Cheering For Other Teams) paragraph one: "Under no circumstances shall a Bruins fan ever cheer for the Montreal Canadiens. If said Bruins fan publicly admits to doing this, he is to face the wrath of his fellow Bruins fans in the form of being denied cookies during Bruin GDTs and taking several snowballs to the head :elf:. "

@Bruinaura you got this?

:rant:
Wait-So-No-Cookies-600x437.jpg

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Hey I never said 'cheering' - just gotta pick a side when watching games, more fun that way! The alternative is hoping the Leafs win. What does the handbook say about that? But I offer this as my apology. Friends again now? :DD

AZQOU3EEU4I6FH5CHUI6UEQGHQ.jpg

Well....okay, I'll let it slide just this once! :laugh: :heart:

*Chapter 3, paragraph 2: Bruins fan shall root for whoever is playing against the Montreal Canadiens, even the Maple Leafs, the Lightning & the Flyers*

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I never read entire thread so if touched on sorry .What do people think about Bjork on the 4th line ? I was hoping for Frederic myself cause he is big and tough .That said I remember Nordy getting chances but no hands so maybe this works.Go Bruins.

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I never read entire thread so if touched on sorry .What do people think about Bjork on the 4th line ? I was hoping for Frederic myself cause he is big and tough .That said I remember Nordy getting chances but no hands so maybe this works.Go Bruins.

Was hoping for Frederic but Bjork gives the line an element I can’t really remember them having in a long time. An offensively skilled player. We’ll see how it works. To be honest, if Bjork could round out his all-around game a bit, he’d be a very good 4th line option. This is assuming the point production stays the same as it has.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Was hoping for Frederic but Bjork gives the line an element I can’t really remember them having in a long time. An offensively skilled player. We’ll see how it works. To be honest, if Bjork could round out his all-around game a bit, he’d be a very good 4th line option. This is assuming the point production stays the same as it has.

Yea it would be nice to see him gain some confidence.Hoping vs bigger teams like Flyers and Capitals though we get some Frederic .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad