Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 - 1/14 7:07 pm - Hibernation ends in beautiful downtown Newark - NESN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2021-1-12_21-38-34.png

14-08172012-502e9602719ef.jpeg

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Not sure why, but I have way less excitement and interest this year than any other year I ever remember since I started being a Bruins fan in 1983. It must be from COVID and everything that has come from it, but it feels strange. Hopefully things will change once games start for real. Anyone else feel like this?

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
First regular season game in 10 long months. At last.

Plenty of question marks with this revised Bruins team that I'm cautious about, but still I'm super-excited to start seeing how they shape up. Need to begin the season positively and not get the early shakes against the weakest team in the division. Let's go Bs!!

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I feel like we are going zero to a hundred real quick.

Maybe not the case, but it feels like it’s been months of nothing, not even any news or practice and then BAM GAME 1 less than 48 hours away.

ok then!

Reactions: Ladyfan and BMC

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Not sure why, but I have way less excitement and interest this year than any other year I ever remember since I started being a Bruins fan in 1983. It must be from COVID and everything that has come from it, but it feels strange. Hopefully things will change once games start for real. Anyone else feel like this?

I do, I do!

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Fun or not so fun fact, I was in Newark for the USWNT soccer game on March 8. Only a few days before everything shut down. I stayed at the hotel right by the arena. It was...definitely an experience..especially at night. :eek:
But the Pru itself is quite a pretty Arena on the outside.

I'm just happy to have hockey back.

Now we wait till game time! New season. New blood. Old blood. Same goal: The Cup.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.

I haven't been more excited with no hockey for so long, and long nights ahead I can't wait.

Summer hockey was alright but the sunlight brought me outside.

Let's go Bruins!

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
I barely missed a minute of the return to play, and thought the playoffs were superb.

However, in the months that have followed, I have sort of adapted a new routine, minus hockey.

Just being honest, with the season impending, it almost feels like a commitment.

I'm sure that will change, only how quickly I don't know. I'm totally on board with all of the safety precautions, but am sad we won't face rivals such as Montreal, Toronto, and Tampa. I'll miss the B's playing McDavid and other stars, too.

Reactions: Ladyfan and Alicat

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
I’m so pumped for this season !!

lets go bruins baby!!

Entertain us through the winter

and bring back home a CUP this summer

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Love the jailhouse rock video...Awesome!

Can't wait to watch the new look bruins. Interesting year with so many teams leaning towards youth movement. Going to be a year of surprises.

Reactions: JOKER 192
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad