Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 - 1/14 7:07 pm - Hibernation ends in beautiful downtown Newark - NESN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Anyone have any games they are planning to watch tonight?
I definitely want to tune in to Col-Stl, but doubtful I can watch it all. I'll probably tune into Pitt-Phi since it's the first game, and they're both opponents this year. Probably will try and watch some Van-Edm, too, because I wanna see McDavid and Hughes.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Toronto-Montreal. Edmonton-Vancouver.

We may see some terrific (physical) hockey from the Canadian division.

Yeah I'll be watching those two as well, although will probably flick to see some of the Blues-Avalanche game too. Some really strong matchups to get things started.

Toronto-Montreal is the one contest where I lean towards the Habs. I'm not sure if that's quite the kosher thing in Bruins-land, but what can I say, I really don't like the Leafs!

Reactions: nORRis8

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Bear Force One takes to the air!!! :hockey:

flying-bear-vector.jpg

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Yeah I'll be watching those two as well, although will probably flick to see some of the Blues-Avalanche game too. Some really strong matchups to get things started.

Toronto-Montreal is the one contest where I lean towards the Habs. I'm not sure if that's quite the kosher thing in Bruins-land, but what can I say, I really don't like the Leafs!
*Watches @BMC throw Aussie out of the thread*

Reactions: BMC and JOKER 192

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus

Wow, on literal paper that team looks incredibly bad. Which probably makes them really dangerous, since the Bruins have a habit of elevating weak opponents. But really, the Bs should be blitzing this. After all, the Devils can change goalies all they want and they still won't be out of the woods...

Yeah thanks, I'm here all night :rolleyes:

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada

You can't say things like that in here.

Reactions: BMC

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I forgot about HF fantasy draft so my team is...meh lol but I am excited for not just fantasy hockey, but also the games. Its back. We need it. Lets go!

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO

I'm with you too - Leafs are easily my most hated team due to the number of Leafs fans here. If they are doing well then that is all that you hear about. Amount of Habs fans are huge here too (along with Bruins fans) but they are an easy 2nd most hated team behind the Leafs.

Reactions: Aussie Bruin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad