Proposal: Free agency edition Trade Rumours/Proposals [MOD - Stay on Topic] 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
I disagree. I've heard him many times on the radio over the years. I don't have blinders on because he writes for the Sens. Plus he's boring as hell on the radio. He's a strong writer though, no denying that.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Love Mendes. I'm sure it was all in good fun and Bobby is just as aware of the cap hit.
Bobby did rub it in saying "thanks for reminding, I forgot about that".

The dude forgot he was getting 1.8 million this year.

I love Bobby and I totally get what he means but that's just insane to me that you could forget about 1.8 million dollars you are getting.

• Haha
Reactions: BonHoonLayneCornell

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010

I love Bobby and I totally get what he means but that's just insane to me that you could forget about 1.8 million dollars you are getting.
He obviously was joking

Reactions: bert

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown

He likely has a financial planner or advisor to deal with his finances and never really sees the money coming in.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Nope!! Pretty obvious it is a woke, liberal, mainstream media, pedo, 5G vaccine conspiracy code that Bobby, Mendes and Bill Gates are running from a Shawarma shoppe in Barrhaven. But if you wanna put your head in the sand and be a sheep that's on you man.
Shiiiiit, I'm all about the wokeness. Being a sheep has its benefits. Simple animal brain solves all problems. Humans and their silly egos making war.
Sheep.gif

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
He likely has a financial planner or advisor to deal with his finances and never really sees the money coming in.
Yeah, l ike I said no hard feelings, I get what he meant.

It just crazy how to some people 1.8 million is kind of whatever. Good for him.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon

What a life eh. And he's only 36, so he's got a long life to enjoy it.

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
The other day I poured myself a glass of milk.

I missed the cup, some of the milk spilled on the counter, that was not my original intention.

Someone walked by and said "smooth move" to me. I am still confused, because it wasn't smooth. It was clumsy. I think they might have thought that I intended to put milk on the counter, but why? Milk does not belong on the counter.

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
Nope!! Pretty obvious it is a woke, liberal, mainstream media, pedo, 5G vaccine conspiracy code that Bobby, Mendes and Bill Gates are running from a Shawarma shoppe in Barrhaven. But if you wanna put your head in the sand and be a sheep that's on you man.
Alternative facts! It’s nice to feel like I belong here, thank-you. I’m going to go do my own research on something, back in 5.

Reactions: Alf Silfversson

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Where we win 6 faceoffs all year though.
Ahhhhhh it’s just another puck battle.

Tkatchuk can take draws for stu.

Giroux moves down to play with jarventie and bath giroux takes the draws for that line.

And then third line is just fed to the wolves in that regard

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
It would be such a dorion move to lose assets to fit Pinto in only to have Norris go on LTIR early in the season.

Not having him in preseason games is a dangerous game. Not signing Pinto by now to atleast have him ready physically to start the season is moronic as you can spend over the cap until game 1

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
Seems like we're gonna let pinto sit instead of throw away another asset (barring JBD being picked up)

This GMing thing is hard eh

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
If Norris goes on a 30 day LTIR, is it safe to say that this returns 800K to the salary cap pot?

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
The Norris situation is just going to drag out the Pinto negotiations, since Pinto is just going to try to get more money due to Norris potentially ending up on LTIR.

Reactions: bert

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
If Norris goes on a 30 day LTIR, is it safe to say that this returns 800K to the salary cap pot?
Not if I understand what you're suggesting.

When a player goes on LTIR, the team stops accumulating capspace from unused cap, and gains access to cap relief.

We can use the LTIR relief to sign Pinto and pay him, but as soon as Norris is back were in pretty much the same situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad