Player Discussion Former Habs & Picks watch: Gone but not forgotten (No Current NHLers) II

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Yeah but Shaw’s contribution compensated for that, for a while, same thing for ME. As for Marchand, considering he’s an elite player in this league, I think we’d all be happy to deal with his brain cramps...

Did it though? Shaw was chastised repeatedly from what I recall,but time fly's. Marchand as well irked many but has compensating factors. White was alone in protecting the team more or less and needed a talking to and pick his spots better,but he was a decent player when he focused on playing hockey.

Prendan Brust

Jul 31, 2003
Québec
Did it though? Shaw was chastised repeatedly from what I recall,but time fly's. Marchand as well irked many but has compensating factors. White was alone in protecting the team more or less and needed a talking to and pick his spots better,but he was a decent player when he focused on playing hockey.
Don't get me wrong, I kinda liked White too but at some point I felt he wasn't worth the trouble. As for Shaw, up until his last concussion, I felt he was worth the trouble but some of our fellow fans didn't think so.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Don't get me wrong, I kinda liked White too but at some point I felt he wasn't worth the trouble. As for Shaw, up until his last concussion, I felt he was worth the trouble but some of our fellow fans didn't think so.

I liked Shaw as well,not sure I liked getting rid of Larry for him though. Fans will always have a difference of opinions and that's fine by me. The day everyone agrees to the same thing is not something that I can ever envision happening.

Reactions: Prendan Brust

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
White, Shaw, Weise, Prust and about 1oo other 4th line plumbers with grinders. Not worth the bandwith. :laugh:

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
Was listening to The Athletic Hockey Show podacast and they were talking about April Fools pranks. Here is one pulled by Larry Robinson I was unaware of:

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

Emelin his in the hospital in a grave condition, doctors calling this a toxic hepatitis. Some sort of allergy to some meds. He tested negative to covid.

Apparently things are not looking great

Reactions: Toene and jaffy27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad