Former Ducks 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014

451: Unavailable due to legal reasons
We recognize you are attempting to access this website from a country belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) including the EU which enforces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and therefore access cannot be granted at this time. For any issues, contact [email protected] or call 800-695-4492.

Can you sum it up? :D Anything particularly interesting there?

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Can you sum it up? :D Anything particularly interesting there?
Only real interesting thing is the year he thought he could stick with the Ducks, he broke his wrist before the season started, and by the time he came back in February, he was too far behind everyone else.

Reactions: anezthes

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Kevin Roy has some skills for sure. If he was a couple inches taller or a step faster he’d easily be in the NHL right now.

anezthes

Mar 20, 2014
Boy did he put on some weight.

Boy did we sell at the perfect time.

554mlc.jpg

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Unless Tracey becomes something that Montour trade could end up being a bad move for both teams. I think he will do well being out of Buffalo though, good for him getting out of that organization.

Reactions: mightyquack

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
100%

perry would not be playing the way he has in montreal if he was still a duck
I’m sure every teams fans say this, but funny how often we hear this on the Ducks forum
Theodore wouldnt have done what he’s doing
Palmieri
Perry
Ritchie

maybe our coaching just sucks

Reactions: Opak

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I’m sure every teams fans say this, but funny how often we hear this on the Ducks forum
Palmieri
Perry
Ritchie

The difference is Perry is a long time NHL veteran with not many years left and doesn't want to play for a rebuild and he wants to get another cup.
Ritchie was playing very well during the season that Carlyle was fired.
Palmieri was already showing signs of breaking out before he was traded, in his final year with the Ducks he had 29 points in 57 games which is half a point per game.

Reactions: Terry Yake
Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
Palmieri
Perry
Ritchie

I mean, the Perry thing is simply that he lives for the moment and wouldn't be the same player on any rebuilding team. He wasn't even this in Dallas during the regular season, I don't think its a coincidence he's playing well given the playoff-esque nature of this regular season.

I also don't think Ritchie or even Palmieri applies either. Palmieri just was blocked and kept up his efficiency with more opportunity. Ritchie is just the same guy altogether.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
I hope Montour kills it in Florida. I still think that he's gotten an unreasonable amount of hate for his play, including his last year in Anaheim.

At least he gets to play for a legitimate coach for the first time in his career. The latest iteration of RC was not one, and none of the clowns in Buffalo would qualify as NHL assistants, let alone head coaches.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I absolutely could see a resurrection to Montour’s career. Q knows exactly how to use players and will put him in spots to succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad