Former Ducks 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Yes Comtois has a pretty high shooting percentage at the moment, but it's not that bad considering that he has played just 15 games. Lundeström has a bit higher number although he has played only 8 games so far. Their numbers will come down.

Karlsson had 23,37% in the end of the 40 goal season and he played 82 games. He scored 43 goals in 184 shots. At the moment Comtois already has a bit lower percentage, 23,1%. In comparison, Ovechkin's career highest shooting percentage over the season was 15,4% last season playing 68 games and second highest was a year before it 15,09% in 81 games. That's 48 goals in 311 shots and 51 goals in 338 shots. His career shooting percentage is just 12,7. Another great goal scorer Stamkos has 16,9% over his career. He had one season when he had 20,16% but he played only 37 games due to injury. Although, Stamkos had 19,23% in 18-19 scoring 45 goals in 82 games with 234 shots.

So Karlsson was quite lucky scoring so much over the whole season even though he didn't shoot the puck nearly as much as some of the top scorers of the game.
Karlsson that season didn't take many bad shots. Mostly all rebounds, tips/deflections and slot shots.

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Nick Ritchie on pace for 30 goal 65 point season (about, 82 game season). Nice to see him find a place for him in a good Bruins team, especially as I tend to root for them in the East for whatever reason. Also makes me a bit sad but very likely he would've been just as stuck in Anaheim as the most of the team here seem to be.

Reactions: McDonald19 and Kalv

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Nick Ritchie on pace for 30 goal 65 point season (about, 82 game season). Nice to see him find a place for him in a good Bruins team, especially as I tend to root for them in the East for whatever reason. Also makes me a bit sad but very likely he would've been just as stuck in Anaheim as the most of the team here seem to be.
getting PP time with the likes of marchand, pastrnak, and bergeron will help with that

Reactions: UnfinishedBusiness

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
glad for Ritchie. Sure, he's playing with some great players but he's still putting up nice numbers.. so he's entirely relevant.

What I don't think people consider sometimes is that even good players rarely live up to their potential when they're not surrounded by at least a few complimentary linemates.

Last edited:

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
Barely a Ducks player, but Djoos ended Detroit's power play drought with a PP goal. How many PP goals have Shattenkirk now again?

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006

That’s a really good listen. A lot of good comments on all sorts of topics, he also goes into a bit of depth about Getzy and the current Ducks situation. Have to wonder if maybe there is a slim possibility he is moved to try chase another cup. Vegas or the Avs make the most sense for Getzy location and ability of team wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->