Former Ducks 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Hakanpaa scores

Good in him! They interviewed him also during his first game for Canes and he sounded really excited to be there. Not exactly how Fleury did in his interview with Ducks which of course is understandable. I wonder how depressed some of the Ducks players are? Can't even imagine how it is for some long time Sabres.

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
As someone living there, yeah close enough. As close as you'll basically ever get with the English pronunciation anyway.

ShadowDuck

Captain Anaheim
May 19, 2011
Boston, MA

Attachments

• upload_2021-4-24_20-47-56.gif
    upload_2021-4-24_20-47-56.gif
    960 KB · Views: 6

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
Daniel Sprong with 2 goals. He has 9+7 in 35 games. 20+ goal pace in a full season playing in bottom 6 role. Would be nice to have that kind of depth player...

Reactions: Deuce22
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Eakins appeared he was never gonna play Sprong as he kept getting scratched, Eakins just wasn't giving him a chance much at all.
The trade is a total loss and we have Eakins and Murray to thank for it.

people criticized Sprong just like when Aberg was here.

I was extremely vocal about liking and keeping Aberg and Sprong because they had offensive capabilities. Yet, people would say that they ‘need to work on defense’ and deserved to be scratched.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
people criticized Sprong just like when Aberg was here.

I was extremely vocal about liking and keeping Aberg and Sprong because they had offensive capabilities. Yet, people would say that they ‘need to work on defense’ and deserved to be scratched.
Sprong has an ability that few have. But if instead of putting him in situations in which that ability is highlighted, a team gets frustrated and gives up, someone else will reap the benefits.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Sprong has an ability that few have. But if instead of putting him in situations in which that ability is highlighted, a team gets frustrated and gives up, someone else will reap the benefits.
Like how Vegas utilizes Theodore in easy match ups, Sprong can be a good asset on a PP unit or OT where you want that shot of his to just cleanly win the game in OT.

I still remember his OT goal where Henrique fed him the puck after the face off and it was game over Ducks win.

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
Like how Vegas utilizes Theodore in easy match ups, Sprong can be a good asset on a PP unit or OT where you want that shot of his to just cleanly win the game in OT.

I still remember his OT goal where Henrique fed him the puck after the face off and it was game over Ducks win.
One of his goals yesterday was just like the one you cited.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad