Former Ducks 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018

SOB being SOB, but I get the sense the players around the league don't care for Murray all that much. Not that it would be surprising, just thought it was interesting.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

SOB being SOB, but I get the sense the players around the league don't care for Murray all that much. Not that it would be surprising, just thought it was interesting.

i mean, i don't like BM either but maroon has no one but himself to blame for his ducks exit

he had practically given up towards the end after being relegated to the 4th line

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Yep. O'Brien sucks, he's dumb as a rock.
Looking at his NHL fighting history he was a fighter who probably had one too many hits to the head.
Shane O'Brien - his height was 14 fights in 06-07 regular season and 4 pre-season fights for a total of 18
He really liked fighting at every level from OHL to AHL to NHL.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
i mean, i don't like BM either but maroon has no one but himself to blame for his ducks exit

he had practically given up towards the end after being relegated to the 4th line

Not to mention the Ducks literally resurrected his career by letting him get prime minutes with Getz/Perry. The moron had bright future of working at McDonald's drive through for the rest of his life until Ducks took a chance on him. Assholes are assholes, winning a couple cups riding Kucherov's and O'Reilly's jock strap doesn't change the fact that some people are terrible human beings that should be shot to the moon.

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
Not to mention the Ducks literally resurrected his career by letting him get prime minutes with Getz/Perry. The moron had bright future of working at McDonald's drive through for the rest of his life until Ducks took a chance on him. Assholes are assholes, winning a couple cups riding Kucherov's and O'Reilly's jock strap doesn't change the fact that some people are terrible human beings that should be shot to the moon.

is thatw hat they're talking about on that podcast? just maroon shit talking the ducks

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010

Yeah, whatever he did while he was in the Flyers' organization was bad enough that his NHL career was over before it started and then luckily for him, the Ducks gave him a second chance. He pouted when he got demoted because of his lack of effort and attitude, and then he got traded. He and Penner are cut from the same cloth.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
They literally made Maroon play DEFENSE in training camp because he was so lazy/out of shape in defensive drills....

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
They literally made Maroon play DEFENSE in training camp because he was so lazy/out of shape in defensive drills....
So it was literally 'Fat Camp' to get him to lose weight lmao. Its like Ben Stiller & some of the Might Ducks cast in 'Heavy Weights' all over again.

and i can laugh at that because i myself am currently overweight.....lost a ton during 2020 but then it came creeping back up on me because well Cyberpunk 2077 was released on PC.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I think he should probably retire for his health but it’s gotta be tough to walk away from a 1.2M guaranteed salary

That ain’t chump change

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia

Those guys does not sound like the sharpest tools in the shed. Patty actually looked like tried to not comment it too much.
Bob gave Maroon the 2nd chance he needed, he might not had been the worst guy to take an example from. Maroon did what he wanted with Philly and we know how it turned out.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Friends of mine interviewed JS Giguere on their podcast. Wasn’t expecting much, but he is a super interesting, nice guy. Worth a listen

Giguere has a great memory. He remembered details very accurately such as there being 4 goalies in the first round of 1995 draft.

It is nice to hear him mention the Quebec Nordiques, the Ducks scout Martin Madden Sr. worked in the Quebec Nordiques 8 years as director of scouting and 2 years as GM.
Both Madden Sr. and Madden Jr. are from Quebec City,
have to think if Quebec City got another team that Madden Jr. would jump at the chance to be GM there if he doesn't become the next Ducks GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad