Former Ducks 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
Those guys does not sound like the sharpest tools in the shed. Patty actually looked like tried to not comment it too much.
Bob gave Maroon the 2nd chance he needed, he might not had been the worst guy to take an example from. Maroon did what he wanted with Philly and we know how it turned out.
I remember Maroon on that Kesler thing "between 2 Zambonis". Almost every joke was about how dumb Maroon was and he didn't say much to change that tune. They played are you smarter than a 1st grader. It didn't go well.

FiveHoleTickler

Sponsor
Sep 21, 2018
I didn’t question it, I just didn’t realize there was this much hate over the guy

Some of it is probably genuine, but people like to pile on. Looks like a lot of virtue signaling to me.

I stopped following him once he started tweeting about conspiracy theories years ago. Easier to dismiss him as a buffoon than project manufactured outrage for internet likes.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Penner's a moron but he will always hold a special place in my heart for being a professional athlete that got injured "reaching for pancakes" which is one of the funniest things I've ever heard

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Some of it is probably genuine, but people like to pile on. Looks like a lot of virtue signaling to me.

I stopped following him once he started tweeting about conspiracy theories years ago. Easier to dismiss him as a buffoon than project manufactured outrage for internet likes.
calling him a piece of shit for hinting that hayes died from the vaccine is virtue signaling?

alright then

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Canucks fans still raging about the hit on Twitter :laugh:
In hindsight in todays 'NHL' Rob Niedermayer would get a suspension after that game even if no penalty called on it.
But also in hindsight Scott Stevens would have gotten a long suspension for his hit on Kariya and maybe the Ducks win that game 7 in 03.

Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
what's wrong with that hit? hansen had his head down and niedermayer hit him shoulder to shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad