GDT: Flyers @ Caps - 9/27/13 @ 7 PM

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Hell of a pass and finish. I take it 84 is fitting in nicely?

And how about Wilson? 1st pre-season game I've watched.

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Ugh. Watching via NHL GameCenter Live (in South Philly, ON BROAD STREET, no less. Shoot me, please). Had no problems logging into my account and starting up the game. During first intermission, watched some of the DET/TOR game. Tried to come back to the WSH/PHI game and get the GCL Blackout notice. (Because it's a local broadcast here.)

Just spent most of the second period setting up an account with unblock.us. Took a bit of time, but super easy to set up, and now I've got the game back.

This is a day in the life of a lifelong Caps fan (from Annapolis, lived in DC for 10+ years, STH for the last 7 years and going) living in South Philadelphia.

Liberati0n*

It would be awesome for this game to get really out of hand and violent. Showing some potential.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Ugh. Watching via NHL GameCenter Live (in South Philly, ON BROAD STREET, no less. Shoot me, please). Had no problems logging into my account and starting up the game. During first intermission, watched some of the DET/TOR game. Tried to come back to the WSH/PHI game and get the GCL Blackout notice. (Because it's a local broadcast here.)

Just spent most of the second period setting up an account with unblock.us. Took a bit of time, but super easy to set up, and now I've got the game back.

This is a day in the life of a lifelong Caps fan (from Annapolis, lived in DC for 10+ years, STH for the last 7 years and going) living in South Philadelphia.

Or you could just use illegal streams like this Wolf St. caps fan.

http://nutjob.eu/njtvx18.html

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad