GDT: Flyers @ Caps - 9/27/13 @ 7 PM

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
sk8, seeing as you know a lot of rules at least the CBA, is there a rule against one player pinning an opposing player to the boards and another one hitting him?

KevinM

Feb 7, 2012
D.C.
Good backcheck there by Wilson, he's been a lot better than I was anticipating this preseason.

Dream Big

Jun 10, 2005
Axis Mundi
We're talking about a 28 year olds here.

Yes they were 17 year olds then. Fehr had bad health in the mean time and Brouwer didn't. My thought is that Fehr should be just as capable as Brouwer to score 30 goals if given equal opportunity.
Fehr won us the Winter Classic. He's a good player.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
I don't see how anyone is competing for Perry's spot, he really annoys opposing players and has pretty damn good numbers for a guy who plays bottom 6.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
I don't see how anyone is competing for Perry's spot, he really annoys opposing players and has pretty damn good numbers for a guy who plays bottom 6.
Laughlin apparently just called Erat as 3C.

I haven't really seen much agitation from him in the pre-season. I liked his playoff performance last spring but he struggles through the neutral zone IMO. If the right offer comes along they should probably move him since I can't see him being worth whatever he could potentially get in arbitration next summer. Decent player, fine motor but I'm not sure he really fits what they want to be.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Mixed feelings on Perreault. He's great value at around $1M, and certainly provides some quality offensive depth, and has shown the ability to center a bottom six scoring/energy line. On the other hand, it's obvious that management doesn't really think he's going to be a 2C solution at any point, he's limited in the roles in he can take (he's not going to be a checking/shutdown center or kill penalties), he does have some pretty significant holes in his game, and we are in a cap crunch.

Liberati0n*

I wanted him to go back to Plymouth, but it's impossible not to be excited about watching Wilson this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad