Prospect Info: Flames Development Camp 2014

Demetric

Jun 19, 2013
Under a Rock
There are so many guys that I am excited about, I think we could have a real good team in about 4-5 years, with just the guys that are currently in the system, with extras. Atleast int he forward ranks.

JG,SB,EP
SB,SM,JC
KA,MB,MK
DW,CK,HS

MJ, MG, LB, PB, MR, BVB, BA, MF

On D, little less confident all the guys will be NHLers in that time but there are some decent players there, just need more to turn out to be top 4

TJB,PS
TW,KR
BH,KK

Definately excited

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
All I've been reading on this camp so far everyone is giving glowing reviews to Klimchuk. Interesting to note hes not eligible for the AHL next year and would have to play in junior. That also means he can play in the World Juniors though. Will be interesting to see how he does in the main camp in the coming months.

[NHL]627911[/NHL]

Just noticed this important bit of information from the official Flames site. I assume when they say Sunday that its a typo.

The Flames prospects partake in a full scrimmage Sunday morning. Puck drop is 10:00 AM. The game will be streamed live on calgaryflames.com with Pat Steinberg of SN960 and Ryan Leslie of FlamesTV.

Last edited:

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Lines are released, doesn't look good for Group A.

Group A Lines:
Klimchuk-Arnold-Carroll
Van Brabant-Zejdl-Chapie
Allen-Bourne-Bell

Caron-Culkin
Kanzig-Fram
Gilmour-Hickey

McDonald

Group B Lines:
Gaudreau-Bennett-Harrison
Wolf-Downing-Smith
Agostino-Bailey-Denham

Sieloff-Kulak
Dienes-Tolkinen

Carr

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Man, it's really a bummer how many players are injured for this camp. Sucks how many few actual prospects we have in this scrimmage compared to last season.

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
So when is this supposed to be streamed anyone know?

I changed my lunch today so I could watch at least an hour so I am unimpressed.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Argh, Sam Bennett's goal drew the biggest reaction from the crowd in the shootout, and of course we had to be looking at Ryan Culkin's shot at the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad