Prospect Info: Flames Development Camp 2014

May 27, 2012
Earth
What happened to Blake Clarke? He was one of the top prospect for this draft before last season and then seemingly got hit by a truck. Kinda like Alex Forsberg.

When he was on North Bay he played with an injured shoulder. The team finally figured it out so they made him rest. In that time he picked bad habits and and was scared of getting hit which caused his effectiveness to drop. He got traded to Saginaw where he put up 5 points in 6 games and fell back into the habits and hasn't been the same.

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
Adam Ollas Mattsson @ollasmattsson · 7h
Hörs Sverige och tjenare Calgary! #seeya

He's coming for development camp

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Guys? Let's band together and get Flames Fanatic fired! It's the best thing for all of us :laugh:

So FF where do you work? :naughty:

We should start a kickstarter to fund his leave of absence.;)

Count me in! I need Ffs reports in camp!

Haha just for those comments I've spoken with my boss. He's actually leaving town for ten days, and there legit isn't much I can do without him. We're going to talk over lunch today to see if I can work remotely from Winsport :laugh::laugh:

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
Haha just for those comments I've spoken with my boss. He's actually leaving town for ten days, and there legit isn't much I can do without him. We're going to talk over lunch today to see if I can work remotely from Winsport :laugh::laugh:

If anyone ever tries to tell me the hockey gods aren't real, I'll show them the Bennett pick and this post.

Mr Lebowski

Go Flames
Feb 18, 2014
Toronto
RW Brandon Denham
6'4'' 205lbs 22 years old

Steve LeBlanc @MiltonOnSports
Fresh off Atlantic Conference title win with Robert Morris, winger @denham17 invited to Calgary Flames development camp starting Friday.

Another big boy:
http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p...php?pid=125492

LW Colin Valcourt
6'2'' 216lbs 21yrs old
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=50095

Valcourt was on a tryout for the Heat at the end of last season.

G Corbin Boes
6'3'' 225lbs 20yrs old
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=85084

joeyabs

May 15, 2013
SoDoSoPa
Saturday, July 5th 10am - 3:45pm
Sunday, July 6th 10am - 3:45pm
Monday, July 7th 10am - 1:30pm
Tuesday, July 8th 10am - 12:45pm
Wednesday, July 9th 10am - 12:00pm

All booked in Arena B - Joan Snyder

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Saturday, July 5th 10am - 3:45pm
Sunday, July 6th 10am - 3:45pm
Monday, July 7th 10am - 1:30pm
Tuesday, July 8th 10am - 12:45pm
Wednesday, July 9th 10am - 12:00pm

All booked in Arena B - Joan Snyder

I'm hoping it's the same ice surface as last year. That was great.

Edit:

****. Just realized I'm not even in town this weekend either. ****.

Last edited:

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
Steinberg was tweeting that Sven and Wotherspoon won't be at the development camp due to injuries. Also stated that Rafikov, Ferland, Reinhart (I think a couple of others) were not attending camp.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Steinberg was tweeting that Sven and Wotherspoon won't be at the development camp due to injuries. Also stated that Rafikov, Ferland, Reinhart (I think a couple of others) were not attending camp.

Aaaaand I'm sobbing into my hands. Ferland really could have used it. Would have been good for the Rushan, too.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Here's your complete roster for both squads: http://flames.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=725331&navid=DL|CGY|home

In particular, I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing Tim Harrison, Hunter Smith, and Emile Poirier. I want to see if Harrison can impress again as an agitator, like he did last year.

I find it a little odd that both of our prospect goalies are on one squad, along with another goalie.

Prolly because Team A sucks if they didn't have Gillies and McDonald

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad