World Cup: FINAL: France vs. Croatia, 7/15/2018

Who wins the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Of course throughout France a few hundred idiots seized the opportunity to steal/break.
But that's not what you said. You said Croatia celebrated while France rioted.

Based on that poster's history I can imagine what the implications of that statement were too

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
Sadly these things are not out of norm, not here not in the neighbouring countries, nor across Europe. The rise of right wing nationalism is a cancer that is spreading without a cure in sight.

Honestly spoiled an amazing experience. Rakitic and others don't share his views though, after all Ivan's best friend is Krstajic. It's just that sadly these people always seem to get into the mix.

Wow right wing spreading is cancer? I hope you are watching beautiful sites of liberal left France celebrating the cup with massive lootings, riotings, burnings and savage vandalism.

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
Oh so you're live on TV from the french streets... LOL.

300 people arrested, two people are dead. 50 police officers are injured. Youtube is filled with footages of looting, burning and rioting. Police using water cannons. I really dont understand how can you deny that. Or is this normal thing in France so you didnt even notice?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
LOL. You're trying hard but failing again.
Millions celebrated in the streets. A few hundreds came to break/riot. The two dead people have nothing to do with it (explained earlier by another poster).
But what will internet idiots say? "Millions celebrated peacefully in the streets" or "french people are rioting".

Take your side, but it seems you lean one way.

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
LOL. You're trying hard but failing again.
Millions celebrated in the streets. A few hundreds came to break/riot. The two dead people have nothing to do with it (explained earlier by another poster).
But what will internet idiots say? "Millions celebrated peacefully in the streets" or "french people are rioting".

Take your side, but it seems you lean one way.

So, you practicly answered my question. You really are used to this kind of behaviour then so it is not a big deal for you. I would be very disturbed if that stuff happend in my country. I guess just a cultural difference then.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Sure.
I would be more disturbed to see a facist on the poduim with my NT players and instagramed with my NT players. Idiots exist everywhere in every country. Facists playing buddies with the NT players in front of the whole world is not in every country. Nor players being trialed for their lies to protects mob guys.
You have no problem with it. Cool.

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
Sure.
I would be more disturbed to see a facist on the poduim with my NT players and instagramed with my NT players. Idiots exist everywhere in every country. Facists playing buddies with the NT players in front of the whole world is not in every country. Nor players being trialed for their lies to protects mob guys.

Well we are a very flawed country with corruption everwhere but I am not stuck with my head in the sand, and at least we are one of the safest countries in Europe and world.

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
Sure.

Oh, and maybe you would more disturbed if it was your car that was burned, or you buissnes that was looted but since it wasnt, no biggie.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Ah. Typical talks of fascists : we're a safe country.

Croatia has 1.4 homicide per 100.000 inhabitans.
France has 1.

You've had enough for today?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
It does seem like it's your business that was looted however.

And insurances steal our money all year long. I'm not worried.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Wow right wing spreading is cancer? I hope you are watching beautiful sites of liberal left France celebrating the cup with massive lootings, riotings, burnings and savage vandalism.
Yes, morons who support ideals laid out by such luminaries as Ante Pavelić and his kind are cancer that needs to be cut out ASAP. Liberal France has nothing to do with it, furthermore, how the f*** do you know who is looting and where they are from? It could be the right wing nuts for all you know.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Give it up, friends, it's silly.

Croatia is, indeed, a very safe place as far as street crime is concerned.
It's also corrupt as high hell and you get away with anything if you coat it in nationalistic slogans and chants about God and veterans.
Don't blame Modric or Lovren, Mamic was the absolute boss of croatian football with political ties to the very top.
And don't blame the boys for the far right singer last night, they're dumb and ignorant, but I very much doubt any of them shares his political views.

Similarly, I doubt the entire parade in Paris with a million people was some fiesta of violence and burnings, because of two headlines in the papers.
Everything I saw looked fantastic and I'm sure it was a great time in Paris last night.
I'm sure the French enjoyed it, as well they should.
Like Evilo says, every country has idiots. Had we won, would've been even more people, more alcohol, and yes, the chances of someone somewhere getting violent or stupid increase with that.

Reactions: Ivan13

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
Ah. Typical talks of fascists : we're a safe country.

Croatia has 1.4 homicide per 100.000 inhabitans.
France has 1.

You've had enough for today?

I just looked it up, and Croatia have 1.04 homicade rate while France have 1.23. LOL

And if we involve human trafficing, drugs, violance, robbiers and every other crime difference is massive.

So I am accused of beeing fascsist now, because I pointed out riots in your county. You are a dangerous person.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
How can you be NOT fascist?
You answered Ivan who was saying the obvious, that the far right (aka cancer) is mounting everywhere in Europe, with a "liberals are rioting in France".
So you not only managed to downplay fascism as cancer, but you also managed to say the liberals were the one rioting in France (when it's probably either fascists or burglars that tried to take advantage of the police being with the celebration).
And you add the "Croatia is the safest place".
What does that make you? A true good old fascist.

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
Yes, morons who support ideals laid out by such luminaries as Ante Pavelić and his kind are cancer that needs to be cut out ASAP. Liberal France has nothing to do with it, furthermore, how the **** do you know who is looting and where they are from? It could be the right wing nuts for all you know.

So you think that modern right wing that spreads is supporting idea of genocidal maniacs? And I blame liberal France for riots beacuse they are ruling the country and they created that environment. And I really dont enjoy talking politics on hockey forum and I would never start the discussion but I really had to say something when my political views are beeing attacked.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Far right wing certainly supports the idea of excluding, at the expensve of thousands of death.

Any political view that includes exclusion, hatred of the other is exactly how every fascist country established itself.
And fascism doesn't necessarily include genocide. See Argentina, Spain, Chile and others. Thousands, sometimes millions of deaths, but no proper genocide.

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
How can you be NOT fascist?
You answered Ivan who was saying the obvious, that the far right (aka cancer) is mounting everywhere in Europe, with a "liberals are rioting in France".
So you not only managed to downplay fascism as cancer, but you also managed to say the liberals were the one rioting in France (when it's probably either fascists or burglars that tried to take advantage of the police being with the celebration).
And you add the "Croatia is the safest place".
What does that make you? A true good old fascist.

He never used term far right, and right wing is very broad term. Do you realize that righ wing is not the same as fascist. I never said that liberals are rioting, I said people are rioting in liberal France! And pointing out that Croatia is a safe country is fascist these days??? It is ridicoulus that these days if you dont follow liberal agenda I have to justife to people like you that I am not a fascist. Do you understand the concept of different politcal views or your totaliristic mind dont grasp that?

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Totaliristic when it comes to totalitarism.
Read your own posts in this thread.
If you can't grasp how all of them smell like facism I can't help you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad