World Cup: FINAL: France vs. Croatia, 7/15/2018

Who wins the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
What can be manipulated by numerous footages clearly showing riots and looting?
It could not be from the place in question. It could be years before. It might not even be looting (I haven't watched the footage on youtube, so I wouldn't know). Youtube just lacks a reliable filter in general and that should make us very sceptical.

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
It could not be from the place in question. It could be years before. It might not even be looting (I haven't watched the footage on youtube, so I wouldn't know). Youtube just lacks a reliable filter in general and that should make us very sceptical.

In this case it was pretty clear. People on the streets after celebreting win with national jerseys and flags and riot police fighting them. If you wanna check out by yourself Looters, violence and road accidents tarnish French World Cup party

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
So we're down to 30 people.

Got ya.

Lol 30 people were involved in just one incident. And there were a lot more incidents. It is redicoulus in how far you can go to deny this. I m not even salty about the game or anything, I think that France won the game fair and deserved the cup but what pisses me off is that you and few others cant handled the fact that there was riots and looting all over the France.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lol 30 people were involved in just one incident. And there were a lot more incidents. It is redicoulus in how far you can go to deny this. I m not even salty about the game or anything, I think that France won the game fair and deserved the cup but what pisses me off is that you and few others cant handled the fact that there was riots and looting all over the France.
Again, learn to read the links what I gave you.
You continue to deny the obvious.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
France was outplayed for the first 60 minutes and most pundits agree with this. Croatia having to chase the game in the second half left them exposed to the French counter. Did deserve it not so sure but they won so I guess that's all that matters in the end.

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
France was outplayed for the first 60 minutes and most pundits agree with this. Croatia having to chase the game in the second half left them exposed to the French counter. Did deserve it not so sure but they won so I guess that's all that matters in the end.

Well that auto goal and penalty were a really bad luck for us and game could go in other way too, but they really used those opportunites well. Luck is a part of the game so they deserved the win.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
2C4C7169-447A-41FF-8F65-D4235A4013A7.jpeg

Rookie109

Mar 31, 2014
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Croatia just couldn’t capitalize. Champions score. Only losers say « oh look, we had more possession and play during this and this. » Bottom line is Croatia scored one real goal during the game and France scored 3 real goals (if you take away the PK).

The only stats that really matter is goals and shots on target; possession means little since you can pass the ball hundreds of times and get nothing in return.

France outplayed them where it counts as highlighted by the evidence, not opinions.
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ - Matches - France - Croatia - FIFA.com
Pow! Right in the kissah!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad