World Cup: FINAL: France vs. Croatia, 7/15/2018

Who wins the World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
Totaliristic when it comes to totalitarism.
Read your own posts in this thread.
If you can't grasp how all of them smell like facism I can't help you.

Wow, what a strong argument. I smell on facism.
And if you flip word fascist that you used with some other group of people, you sound like 100% nazi.

member 305909

Brazil may have most titles but Italy is the longest reigning champion. WW II slightly helped them to get that achievement.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Huh? :huh:
I think France is going much better than the US right now, thank you. :laugh:
We don't have weekly mass shootings in our school with our president defending it.

Reactions: NyQuil

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Huh? :huh:
I think France is going much better than the US right now, thank you. :laugh:
We don't have weekly mass shootings in our school with our president defending it.
Hmmm there just as many shootings with Obama as president but nice try. Your complete open border policy will destroy your country. Only matter of time before another terrorist attack but hey we have to accept that.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
Hmmm there just as many shootings with Obama as president but nice try. Your complete open border policy will destroy your country. Only matter of time before another terrorist attack but hey we have to accept that.

Take it to another freaking board.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
Thoughts and prayers with Islesfan22 for his loss.
Yes that Henry handball still hurts. Very tough loss indeed. I didn't quite know what you meant by this but I get it now. Yes it hurts but then again you are clueless about hockey as been proven many times here so no point in discussing this.

Last edited:

member 305909

Last time Germany crashed out of the World Cup in the first round was in 1938 and we all know what happened the following year.

Hopefully, this time they can cope with it a little better.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Who talked about Obama? Not me.
But I'm sure Obama didn't say "well let's give guns to teachers".

The country which lost the most in terrorits attacks is not mine. I'm fine with our border policy, or rather I'd want them different, but not in your way of different.
It is our duty to host people under siege and not only won't I apologize for that, I hope we host more.

Spain does it for years and they don't have many terrorists attacks. Linking one to another is Fox News business. Believing it is idiot business.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland

The country which lost the most in terrorits attacks is not mine. I'm fine with our border policy, or rather I'd want them different, but not in your way of different.
It is our duty to host people under siege and not only won't I apologize for that, I hope we host more.

Spain does it for years and they don't have many terrorists attacks. Linking one to another is Fox News business. Believing it is idiot business.
Nice deflection but not gonna get into politics with you here. Now cut the crap out and talk football not about right wing singers.

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia

Did you just complete a full post while not screaming fascist at anyone?Congrats

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
So the liberals can say whatever they want on politics but when a conservative comments it's gtfo lol. Viva la France.

There is a clear difference between "conservative" and actually advocating human rights violations/war crimes. There is a point at which something stops being just a difference of opinion and becomes the difference between advocating life and advocating death.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
There is a clear difference between "conservative" and actually advocating human rights violations/war crimes. There is a point at which something stops being just a difference of opinion and becomes the difference between advocating life and advocating death.
Who advocated for war crimes? I'm no expert on the former Yugoslavia but as far as i know Serbia attacked Croatia not the other way around.

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia

You can add liberal next to conservative. I guess you forget that unintentionally.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Who advocated for war crimes? I'm no expert on the former Yugoslavia but as far as i know Serbia attacked Croatia not the other way around.

It's complicated. Croatia was attacked, yes, but there were war crimes and war criminals on both sides.
And ignoring that is the best way to have ourselves another war.

Mr Zappalanche

Oct 7, 2015
Zagreb, Croatia
It's complicated. Croatia was attacked, yes, but there were war crimes and war criminals on both sides.
And ignoring that is the best way to have ourselves another war.

This is a really poor desciption. Sure, war crimes were on both sides, but Serbs commited about 90 % of them. But it is really not a good idea to discuss this further.

Billy Crawford

Dec 23, 2008
Paris...ish...
What an interesting football discussion this has become... Not.

Speaking of distracting BS apparently French champions are now the target of racist insults such as « Africa won the WC ». Great.

I miss the days when I only hated reading about how France played negative football and lucked into the WC victory.

member 305909

Btw, now that we have entered talking politics instead of football remind me again which countries in Europe can not be drawn into the same qualification-group. Surely still Armenia and Azerbaijan but there must be more such as Serbia and Kosovo.

However, it all has got to do either with the former Soviet Union or the former Yugoslavia. These days you could draw Ireland and Northern-Ireland into the same group and that would be controversial but still not something unthinkable.

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
What an interesting football discussion this has become... Not.

Speaking of distracting BS apparently French champions are now the target of racist insults such as « Africa won the WC ». Great.

I miss the days when I only hated reading about how France played negative football and lucked into the WC victory.

Funny how people saying that are the same ones that will scream racism about anything. 95% of the team was born in France. Yes some of them come from immigrant parents but who cares?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad