Fantasy Mock p3

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
We're all aware that I am posting all of these rankings/measures/scores for fun and none of us should be taking them 100% seriously, right?
Haha, yeah. It has me dead last but like was stated it doesn’t take grit and playoff moxie into account... I don’t think anyone is dead last.

PaulBissonnette

Average-sized wrench
Jan 24, 2014
Saskatchewan
"-Players who have played at least 1 NHL game and have an NHL contract are eligible to be picked (No Kaprizov, Lafreniere etc)"

To me, he checks both of those boxes. :huh:

Reactions: hi

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
"-Players who have played at least 1 NHL game and have an NHL contract are eligible to be picked (No Kaprizov, Lafreniere etc)"

To me, he checks both of those boxes. :huh:

Joey didn't clarify it in the top post, but he has replied in our threads saying 1 NHL game this season.

I think Patrick would have went about 6 rounds ago if he was eligible.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
You know at this point screw D I might just finish my top 12 then take back up G and D with my last 3 picks

Blinny

This is the Sway
Jan 6, 2010
Dorchester
Had to take my man Anders Bjork to play on my 3rd line. Young kid. Has serious game and is finding his offense. Also nick Holden is a monster and can play nice minutes on the 3rd pair.

Reactions: OB5 and Panda Bear

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Had to take my man Anders Bjork to play on my 3rd line. Young kid. Has serious game and is finding his offense. Also nick Holden is a monster and can play nice minutes on the 3rd pair.
Yeah Holden and Hutton going back to back is really annoying, great pick

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
Bjork, yes.

But Holden? Holden is a cool player and all, but he's not a monster even if he is my bro's bro.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad