Fantasy Mock p3

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
In the end, my downside was not focusing enough on 2019-20 and focusing more on what a player has done in the last 2-3 years.

Pavelski, Subban, Bobrovsky, Niederreiter, Kase all seemed like great picks to me for where they were valued but I also took them at lowest value and it helped crater my team.

Last year, I built a worse team on paper but people liked it more and it would have went far but I forgot to vote for myself and lost by one, so that strategy of roster-building is clearly better than this one (not the voting strategy though).

Thanks to @Joey Moss for running a great show!

Reactions: belair

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
In the end, my downside was not focusing enough on 2019-20 and focusing more on what a player has done in the last 2-3 years.

Pavelski, Subban, Bobrovsky, Niederreiter, Kase all seemed like great picks to me for where they were valued but I also took them at lowest value and it helped crater my team.

Last year, I built a worse team on paper but people liked it more and it would have went far but I forgot to vote for myself and lost by one, so that strategy of roster-building is clearly better than this one (not the voting strategy though).

Thanks to @Joey Moss for running a great show!

Most of the players you mentioned have struggled this season but in most cases, in my opinion, it was due to their team as a whole and not necessarily them individually. Even Pavelski I would say that he is more than capable of putting up better numbers than he did this season. Just look at Seguin's and Radulov's numbers as well. Dallas struggled offensively this season as a whole. For what it's worth I had you in the playoffs at 3rd in your division

Reactions: Paralyzer008

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad