*FANTASY HOCKEY QUESTiONS GO HERE*

Jrtu

Jun 22, 2010
Expected more production from Aho.
Any reasoning behind the lack of production? Or is it just bad bounces/luck so far?
I suppose he is still playing on the top line and #1 PP unit?

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Expected more production from Aho.
Any reasoning behind the lack of production? Or is it just bad bounces/luck so far?
I suppose he is still playing on the top line and #1 PP unit?

Supremely snakebit. Advanced stats (scoring chances, expected goals, etc.) still suggest he’s been the Canes’ best offensive player, but fighting through some stuff to finish the play.

He’s historically a slow starter and I would buy low if I were playing fantasy.

Reactions: Navin R Slavin

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
When can we expect Nedeljkovic to be the starter, if ever? Next year his contract becomes 1-way so he'll be in the NHL.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
When can we expect Nedeljkovic to be the starter, if ever? Next year his contract becomes 1-way so he'll be in the NHL.
He's having a rough season so far but then again Charlotte is a bit of a dumpster fire after losing somewhere around 8 of their top 10 skaters from last season.

But I wouldn't count on him being a starter any time soon.

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
He's having a rough season so far but then again Charlotte is a bit of a dumpster fire after losing somewhere around 8 of their top 10 skaters from last season.

But I wouldn't count on him being a starter any time soon.
Not even after next year? He has a one-way contract next year so he will be in the NHL, most likely as the backup or get traded. You don't think he is starter material, possibly in 2021?

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Anyone else having fantasy problems with IR with Haula?
I'm using fleaflicker and it's frustrating to grab/drop players cuz on here Haula keeps bouncing from DTD to IR .... What's the deal with that? Him? Has the team not placed him on IR? Lol

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
I don't care about your fantasy team! But I appreciate use of the fantasy thread...

Geekie will be the 4th line center. He got some PP time last year because he's smart and he's a righty, so he should get some points there. Guessing his overall point total will be anywhere from a high of the low-30s down to a low in the low-20s.

I like the kid. He makes things happen for the 4th line. Can't wait to see what he doesn't in Staal's stead when Jordan gets injured this year.

Reactions: Navin R Slavin

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
To me, the most notable thing about him is how well he's able to get control and retain control of the puck at the NHL level. It was Geekie's work that was largely responsible for that memorable sequence where the Canes possessed the puck for a minute-plus in the Rangers' zone which led to TT's goal. That line killed the Rangers in general, and there's no doubt in my mind that he was the catalyst.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Do you see Aho more as a wood elf or a high elf?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad