*FANTASY HOCKEY QUESTiONS GO HERE*

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Is Tyson Barrie really on your team?

Yes. He's quite good in fantasy lately. My fantasies anyways.

8/10

Would've given it 9/10 if it were BloodSvechSugarMrazek.

Alas, I drafted neither Svech nor Aho. I had the latter last year but made some more risky picks in the place where he was drafted. If I had Aho, I'd at least once go with the team name AhoLottaLove.

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
No Holds Barried, the artist formerly known as BloodSexSugarMrazek

Is Trocheck for real? Is Nino? Are they overachieving thus far?
My team is pretty stacked and I'm gunning hard for a 2-for-1 to increase my slot efficiency. I've done it once already with an Anderson+Kaprizov for Eichel trade (hopefully, that is, if Buffalo gets their shit together).
What moron gave you Eichel for Anderson and Kaprizov?

Funny enough, I made a trade to get Eichel to increase my slot efficiency as well. But I'm an idiot, so I gave the best player in the trade (I traded Matthews, E. Lindholm, and Bjorkstrand for Eichel and Point).

2020 Cup Champions

Nov 26, 2013
What moron gave you Eichel for Anderson and Kaprizov?

Funny enough, I made a trade to get Eichel to increase my slot efficiency as well. But I'm an idiot, so I gave the best player in the trade (I traded Matthews, E. Lindholm, and Bjorkstrand for Eichel and Point).
Someone that obviously doesn't understand that guys don't just shoot 20+ percent except in the first few weeks of the season. It was seriously the first offer and it took it so fast it'd make your head spin.

Reactions: DaveG and elitepete

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Someone that obviously doesn't understand that guys don't just shoot 20+ percent except in the first few weeks of the season. It was seriously the first offer and it took it so fast it'd make your head spin.
What do you think about my trade? Canadian division is terrible so I’m not sure if Matthews and even Lindholm will cool down. Point has been doing decent though, so I just need Eichel to pick it up.

(sorry if I’m derailing the thread)

2020 Cup Champions

Nov 26, 2013
What do you think about my trade? Canadian division is terrible so I’m not sure if Matthews and even Lindholm will cool down. Point has been doing decent though, so I just need Eichel to pick it up.

(sorry if I’m derailing the thread)
So I was a bit lazy in my analysis this offseason and downloaded NHL.com's stats rather than grabbing from Yahoo so keep in mind I didn't take into account hits or blocks for last year's stats:
Eichel was better than Matthews, but not by a whole lot. Strangely enough, it appears Lindholm was better than Point by almost nothing and Bjorkstrand wasn't included in my analysis (it was top-150 by points). I don't expect Lindholm to be better than Point in the long run as a player and it looks like Bjorkstrand has cooled down considerably in the last two weeks. I'd probably do that trade because you just know Eichel isn't going to suck all year. The only thing I don't like is that Point won't get Kucherov back, but maybe Mathieu Joseph can get some looks on his line and Point can still rack up points on the rush (Point is fast ASF).

Reactions: elitepete

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
So I was a bit lazy in my analysis this offseason and downloaded NHL.com's stats rather than grabbing from Yahoo so keep in mind I didn't take into account hits or blocks for last year's stats:
Eichel was better than Matthews, but not by a whole lot. Strangely enough, it appears Lindholm was better than Point by almost nothing and Bjorkstrand wasn't included in my analysis (it was top-150 by points). I don't expect Lindholm to be better than Point in the long run as a player and it looks like Bjorkstrand has cooled down considerably in the last two weeks. I'd probably do that trade because you just know Eichel isn't going to suck all year. The only thing I don't like is that Point won't get Kucherov back, but maybe Mathieu Joseph can get some looks on his line and Point can still rack up points on the rush (Point is fast ASF).
I’m hoping that with Kucherov injured, Tampa is going to rely more heavily on Point and Stamkos rather than keep their ice time down like the last couple years.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Colaiacovo’s Corner (gif below for reference to those that may not know)

BadAdmirableBurro-size_restricted.gif

I am still laughing at this.

2020 Cup Champions

Nov 26, 2013
I’m hoping that with Kucherov injured, Tampa is going to rely more heavily on Point and Stamkos rather than keep their ice time down like the last couple years.
Our last game notwithstanding, he's looked great. I don't see anything unsustainable about what he's done so far.

@Navin R Slavin SurelyYouShest

2020 Cup Champions

Nov 26, 2013
Okay this one I literally just came up with as I was writing to my friend how I needed Malkin to get going for my fantasy team to have any chance. You have to know that his nickname is Geno.

"Help me, Obi Wan Genobi... you're my only hope."

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Seeing as how you folks might have better intel than I can find: Nedelkovic or Reimer for this week only (can only start 1)?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad