*FANTASY HOCKEY QUESTiONS GO HERE*

bpower

Aug 21, 2005
Is Ned the #3 now that Mrazek is back? I thought Ned was playing real well... Does he get sent down or sit on the taxi??

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Is Ned the #3 now that Mrazek is back? I thought Ned was playing real well... Does he get sent down or sit on the taxi??
The last game, Ned was #2 and dressed, while Reimer was in the press box. However, the game before that, those two roles were reversed. My guess is that Ned and Reimer flipflop the #2 and #3 until one of them is traded or next year when we only have two goalies.

What's your fantasy team name?

bpower

Aug 21, 2005
The last game, Ned was #2 and dressed, while Reimer was in the press box. However, the game before that, those two roles were reversed. My guess is that Ned and Reimer flipflop the #2 and #3 until one of them is traded or next year when we only have two goalies.

What's your fantasy team name?

Oragami Boulders

5c434bffe39d5d01c21da941.png

bpower

Aug 21, 2005
BTW, been lurking on this board for Ned info and have to say I absolutely love this board and the Canes fans, you guys are a riot. I still have Arturs Irbe nightmares, but beyond that your team and fans are extremely likeable. Plus you guys gave Riemer a home.

If I ever need a second team, this would be it. Oh... and Marner > Aho .... :D

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
BTW, been lurking on this board for Ned info and have to say I absolutely love this board and the Canes fans, you guys are a riot. I still have Arturs Irbe nightmares, but beyond that your team and fans are extremely likeable. Plus you guys gave Riemer a home.

Your opinion leaves me in tiers.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Carolina plays 4 games this week. Will Mrazek play in 2 of them?
Ned needs to play games so he doesn't qualify for Group 6 UFA, and they seem to have played Reimer too. But, Mrazek's return took its time and they should want to play him.

Yeah, we have no idea.

AKA Chief

Sep 29, 2017
Ugh. Round 2 of my league's playoffs and my choices are Mrzaek and Fleury who will probably only play 1 out of 3 for the Kinghts.

Kaners PPGs

Jun 2, 2012
Chicagoland (Tinley Park)

I'll chime in on this one as an outside observer. I was watching the Canes/Lightning game last week when the Canes announcer said he'd take Aho over Marner. As someone who watches a lot Leaf games and a fair amount of Canes games (those are the two teams I watch the most), I would easily take Marner over Aho. Aho is obviously a fantastic player but Marner is better..

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
I'll chime in on this one as an outside observer. I was watching the Canes/Lightning game last week when the Canes announcer said he'd take Aho over Marner. As someone who watches a lot Leaf games and a fair amount of Canes games (those are the two teams I watch the most), I would easily take Marner over Aho. Aho is obviously a fantastic player but Marner is better..

We'll see who gets a Cup first ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad