*FANTASY HOCKEY QUESTiONS GO HERE*

Joufreau

Jan 10, 2013
Ottawa
Seriously though, he was taking shots in practice yesterday. They are still saying they don't want to rush him, so probably not this weekend or Monday. But after that, our next game is against the Sharks at home on Friday. I wouldn't be shocked if that was the game.

I had already picked him up for my fantasy team before our back and forth started haha sitting on my IR right now. Thanks for the input and the laugh :thumbu:

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
He's having a solid season to date (small sample size) and his playoffs last year were outstanding for Charlotte. I would think he might get about half a dozen games if the season goes in the tank and if Charlotte's far enough up in the standings.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
What is going on with Dougie Hamilton? He’s a high end PP1 QB! How come they aren’t using him like one?
Mostly we're as perplexed as you, though Dougie hasn't exactly been lighting it up, either. In fact, I'd have to say that I was really high on him as he joined the team, and he's been my biggest disappointment. Check that...Necas not sticking is my biggest disappointment, Dougie is Disappointment #2.

But, in terms of your fantasy team, any Carolina player is going to be a terrible pickup...at least until proven otherwise (last night's 2 PP goals notwithstanding). I'd advise to keep Dougie on the bench until he gets rolling, at which time I'd guess he'd probably keep it up.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Hey everyone.

What is going on with Dougie Hamilton? He’s a high end PP1 QB! How come they aren’t using him like one?

Cheers

Dougie wasn't a high end PP1 QB in Calgary, so not sure he'll be one here. He's more like Faulk, not really a "QB" in the sense where they would control the play from the point, he's a shooter, but hasn't scored more than Faulk on the PP either.

Hamilton:
17/18: 12 points on the PP
16/17: 14 points on the PP
15/16: 16 points on the PP

Faulk:
17/18: 19 points on the PP
16/17: 13 points on the PP (in 75 games)
15/16: 17 points on the PP (in 64 games)

VancouverCanuck

Vancouver's Finest
Oct 31, 2010
Vancouver
www.canucks.com
Thanks for
the all the comments.
Dougie wasn't a high end PP1 QB in Calgary, so not sure he'll be one here. He's more like Faulk, not really a "QB" in the sense where they would control the play from the point, he's a shooter, but hasn't scored more than Faulk on the PP either.

Hamilton:
17/18: 12 points on the PP
16/17: 14 points on the PP
15/16: 16 points on the PP

Faulk:
17/18: 19 points on the PP
16/17: 13 points on the PP (in 75 games)
15/16: 17 points on the PP (in 64 games)

I agree with you, however, all the analysts had him elevating his game this year but nevertheless, I think he is climatizing in his new system and I agree that Faulk will probably get traded.

Thanks

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Hey guys just wondering what is going on with Michael Ferland and when he may be back? Thank you!

Tyler Durden

Sep 18, 2009
Who do you guys think will get majority of the starts this week in goal? McElhinney or Mrazek? Rangers on Tuesday, Panthers on Thursday and Stars on Saturday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad