*FANTASY HOCKEY QUESTiONS GO HERE*

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Bill Crosby’s Pudding
It’ll probably change 20 more times this season. I was Edler on the Roof for a bit. We also have a cop in our league that was trying to makes trades in a cross nba league to get better plays in this league. The roused me to change it to Dirty Copp for a bit.

THIS.

People, take note. If you want fantasy answers, COME STRONG LIKE THIS WITH THESE TEAM NAMES.

And yes, Mrazek and Reimer are definitely still 1A+1B barring injury.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Hey folks! Any word when TT will be back in the lineup?
WHAT is the name of your fantasy team?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
"thr Preds"

Rating: 1/10 -- You would get zero stars, but I like the use of "thr" in place of "the".

They're pretty tight-lipped about this stuff, but I believe Staal was shelved for 10 days, so if that follows for TT, he could skate again on Saturday. My guess is he would not play in that game or Sunday's but that's just a SWAG.

Reactions: Navin R Slavin

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
Colorado Great 8- sorry pretty weak name, I'm open for Colorado/Makar name suggestions as well as Fantasy input.

Overall thoughts on Martin Necas? I am in a deep league and it seems like he has played well with his shot in the top 6. Does he have the ability to put up points this year? I read a bit of your last GDT, F*** Benn, and saw Necas made a good play on the PK.

Thanks, GO Avs, GO Canes.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
Colorado Great 8- sorry pretty weak name, I'm open for Colorado/Makar name suggestions as well as Fantasy input.

Overall thoughts on Martin Necas? I am in a deep league and it seems like he has played well with his shot in the top 6. Does he have the ability to put up points this year? I read a bit of your last GDT, F*** Benn, and saw Necas made a good play on the PK.

Thanks, GO Avs, GO Canes.
not sure about exactly what opportunities he will get for the rest of the season because the forward group is rather deep for a change. but I will say his skill level is high enough that he has a high floor as far as points go. at some point soon he's going to take off. he's too talented to be a 40ish point player for much longer. I really think 70 point seasons are on the horizon for him.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Colaiacovo’s Corner (gif below for reference to those that may not know)

BadAdmirableBurro-size_restricted.gif

So, for the reason I’m here.

I recently inherited a dynasty team that features one Morgan Geekie. Just curious how he projects long term.

Thanks dudes and dudettes

Personally, I think his upside is a guy you hate to play against. I don't see a ton of numbers myself though.

Others elsewhere on the thread have opined middle six 20 goal guy, and that might not be wrong.

Stellar name. That gif is amazing.

Last edited:

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Hi. My team name is Vitek Filip

Is Necas worth picking up? We have a deep league. I followed him before he was drafted but don't really know how he's developed so far. Is he just a middle six forward or a legit top 6? Perhaps even on the cusp of becoming a 1st liner?

Also, someone dropped Mrazek when he got injured. Any idea when he will be back?

Thanks

Reactions: geehaad

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Hi. My team name is Vitek Filip

Is Necas worth picking up? We have a deep league. I followed him before he was drafted but don't really know how he's developed so far. Is he just a middle six forward or a legit top 6? Perhaps even on the cusp of becoming a 1st liner?

Also, someone dropped Mrazek when he got injured. Any idea when he will be back?

Thanks

Necas’ line is probably playing the best right now on the team over the last five games, and he has the skill to be a top 6 fixture on this team. I think this year is shaping up to be a breakout year for him. That said, the coaching staff has setup the lines so they are all pretty even, so getting enough touches will be tough with the forward talent we have in the top 9.

Not really sure of course, but he’s practicing and taking shots at practice, so he looks to be on track to return sooner than later.

Reactions: elitepete

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
You don’t have a deep league if you’re asking about picking up Necas and/or Mrazek.

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
You don’t have a deep league if you’re asking about picking up Necas and/or Mrazek.
Maybe not deep. But we have 10 teams and 2 more roster spots (1 bench and 1 utility) than most leagues.

And dropping Mrazek was more just a guy being dumb/impatient. Also, goalies don’t get a lot of points in our league.

Wow noones gonna rate my team name?:sarcasm:

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
No Holds Barried, the artist formerly known as BloodSexSugarMrazek

Is Trocheck for real? Is Nino? Are they overachieving thus far?
My team is pretty stacked and I'm gunning hard for a 2-for-1 to increase my slot efficiency. I've done it once already with an Anderson+Kaprizov for Eichel trade (hopefully, that is, if Buffalo gets their shit together).

Reactions: Lempo

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
No Holds Barried, the artist formerly known as BloodSexSugarMrazek

Is Trocheck for real? Is Nino? Are they overachieving thus far?
My team is pretty stacked and I'm gunning hard for a 2-for-1 to increase my slot efficiency. I've done it once already with an Anderson+Kaprizov for Eichel trade (hopefully, that is, if Buffalo gets their shit together).

I think Trocheck is for real, Nino could keep it up but probably settles back down to 20-25 goal pace (82 games). Trocheck looks great and is looking like his dip was only due to remnants of his injuries. Nino is riding a high right now but is also quite the Cy Young candidate so I think he's been more a recipient of Trocheck and Necas's strong play. But hey, fantasy teams don't care, right?

Still, all things being equal, if you're giving up the same amount for one or the other, Trocheck is your guy IMO.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
I think Trocheck is for real, Nino could keep it up but probably settles back down to 20-25 goal pace (82 games). Trocheck looks great and is looking like his dip was only due to remnants of his injuries. Nino is riding a high right now but is also quite the Cy Young candidate so I think he's been more a recipient of Trocheck and Necas's strong play. But hey, fantasy teams don't care, right?

Still, all things being equal, if you're giving up the same amount for one or the other, Trocheck is your guy IMO.
Thanks, but what about my team names (real reason I posted)?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->