*FANTASY HOCKEY QUESTiONS GO HERE*

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
They've been as close to a rotation as you can get without literally being a rotation in net. My bet is that they go with Mac getting 2 starts this week but it could be the other way around entirely.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Thx, is it more of a trial run or were you guys comfortable with how he played last year?? If he goes bad is it Neds chance??
I think we were impressed. It may be a bit open if Reimer is moved in the off-season. If he isn't, he'll be the backup while Ned is still on a two-way contract this year.

But, Mr. Azek will take us to Boogietown.

4198.jpg

SniperOnTheWing

Apr 28, 2017
Will Dougie Hamilton finally get PP1 deployment this year or will they go back to Faulk yet again? Even though Dougie outscored him in spite of the PP disadvantage?

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
Will Dougie Hamilton finally get PP1 deployment this year or will they go back to Faulk yet again? Even though Dougie outscored him in spite of the PP disadvantage?
this was never addressed but basically no one knows. it's a source of frustration for fans and one of the very very few enduring criticisms of Rod Brind'Amour's coaching this past season.

leopod

Apr 6, 2011
...coming in peace. Any chance Anton Forsberg takes the backup instead of Reimer? How has he been playing pre-season? Probably not discussion worthy but I was wondering since he's so cheap it could be a good backup sleeper with a team as good as yours.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
...coming in peace. Any chance Anton Forsberg takes the backup instead of Reimer? How has he been playing pre-season? Probably not discussion worthy but I was wondering since he's so cheap it could be a good backup sleeper with a team as good as yours.

He’s been very good - but likely caught in a numbers game.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Bit of a line blender recently... in the past two games he's played with Staal/Teravainen and Haula/McGinn.

PP time yes, but not as a top-unit guy.

Noteworthy that he was dinged up against the Caps.

Hmm, well that's kind of disappointing. Daily Faceoff showed him with Aho/Svech and I was pumped.

Reactions: tarheelhockey

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
You guys see Slavin working his way onto a pp line?
I don't. With the way Dougie is playing and the way his PP unit is scoring, that one seems pretty solid. And on the other PP unit, we went out and got brought in Gardiner to run that one. It has not clicked quite yet, but I can't see us changing away from Jake anytime soon.

Scottyb123

Feb 2, 2010
I don't. With the way Dougie is playing and the way his PP unit is scoring, that one seems pretty solid. And on the other PP unit, we went out and got brought in Gardiner to run that one. It has not clicked quite yet, but I can't see us changing away from Jake anytime soon.
Okay thank you!

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
What are the expectations for Necas this season? Seems to have gotten off to a nice start. Would like to see him average closer to 16 minutes per game (currently a shade under 14 minutes).

Can he carve out a role in the top 6 and sustained time on one of the PP units?

Thinking very seriously about picking him up in a points only league that is deep (15 teams, 18 man rosters plus 2 IR slots).

Have Aho as one of my keepers and drafted Gardiner late.

Thanks in advance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad