*FANTASY HOCKEY QUESTiONS GO HERE*

thefutures

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2017
I have a question about Slavin. What are your most optimistic expectations with his offense in the coming years? His real world value doesn't translate exactly to fantasy value, but he is still decent/good plug and play guy since he gets a million minutes in all situations. His 35 point seasons are a safe floor I was just wondering if he will be more in your opinion as I might move him but want to atleast check with people who watch him every game. Thanks in advance!

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I have a question about Slavin. What are your most optimistic expectations with his offense in the coming years? His real world value doesn't translate exactly to fantasy value, but he is still decent/good plug and play guy since he gets a million minutes in all situations. His 35 point seasons are a safe floor I was just wondering if he will be more in your opinion as I might move him but want to atleast check with people who watch him every game. Thanks in advance!
I would guess around 40-45 points as a best case scenario. He was on pace for like 43 before the season got Coronaed. He's great at transition play and moving the puck up the ice, but that doesn't always translate to big point totals, and he pretty much always defaults to a 'safe' play when the Canes have the puck established in the offensive zone.

thefutures

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2017
I would guess around 40-45 points as a best case scenario. He was on pace for like 43 before the season got Coronaed. He's great at transition play and moving the puck up the ice, but that doesn't always translate to big point totals, and he pretty much always defaults to a 'safe' play when the Canes have the puck established in the offensive zone.
Thank you!

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
BUT WHAT IS YOUR FANTASY TEAM'S NAME?

I can't believe we're providing such valuable information without even asking for the most basic payment in return. Smdh.
tumblr_m3h0xzj35d1qakh43o1_250.gifv

Johnny31

Aug 4, 2017
Any chance Jake Bean put up points this year with the team. Or the only chance is that he get traded?

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Any chance Jake Bean put up points this year with the team. Or the only chance is that he get traded?
Been in the organization long enough that they may want to have a look at him in the N before his ELC expires, and he's probably close to being next man up if there's injury, but he'd have to seize the opportunity like a madman to rack up any meaningful amount of points.

But if he does, what is the name of the fantasy team he will be doing it for you?

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
hi lads
what's the scoop on Trocheck?
Know he didn't exactly join at the best time because it paused shortly after the trade, but how did he look once he got with you guys? better than the stat line shows?
any chance of PP1 time? any clue as to potential line mates?

He's a great periph stats guy but his other stats have been plummeting over the last couple of years, but you guys have loads of exciting young talent and I can't help but think he can contribute to/benefit from at some capacity.

asking for a fren

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
hi lads
what's the scoop on Trocheck?
Know he didn't exactly join at the best time because it paused shortly after the trade, but how did he look once he got with you guys? better than the stat line shows?
any chance of PP1 time? any clue as to potential line mates?

He's a great periph stats guy but his other stats have been plummeting over the last couple of years, but you guys have loads of exciting young talent and I can't help but think he can contribute to/benefit from at some capacity.

asking for a fren

We have the answers you seek. But first: what is the name of your fantasy team?

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
What's up guys, Fantasy Question. Im in a 14 team NHL league so we draft deep, I took Necas as a later draft pick. Do you think he takes a jump this year? He was very hyped coming up but the excitement of Aho over shadowed him.

What's your projections on him? Will he have a bigger role?

I also have Brady Skjei, I picked him up later. A bench player D man right now but was hoping he could return to his rookie season type stats on Carolina but I see he probably won't get much PP time.

What's his role? He might be a drop casualty to keep bench spots open for weekly grabs unless you see something in him lol

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Necas: Not sure what sort of "jump" you're looking for out of a rookie who scored at a 20G/25A pace last year, but I wouldn't count on him for more than that.

Skjei: For the Canes, he is like a stock where you over-purchased a bit and its value has since dropped 7%. Hang on to him for a while, but watch closely and be ready to cut him loose if he doesn't show signs of life. He won't get PP time, and he's in a battle with Gardiner and Fleury for the #2 LHD spot, so his even his even-strength role isn't at all cemented.

Reactions: DaveG

Nigel David Albert

Mar 9, 2020
Curious if anyone knows who the Canes are leaning towards in net? I have Reimer in a really deep draft but also noticed that they picked up Forseberg. Is there any injuries or is Mrazek or Reimer underperforming possibly?

Side note, do you like Pesce over Hanafin? I know you guys haven’t had Hanafin for a while now but you probably have better insight to him than me.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Curious if anyone knows who the Canes are leaning towards in net? I have Reimer in a really deep draft but also noticed that they picked up Forseberg. Is there any injuries or is Mrazek or Reimer underperforming possibly?

Side note, do you like Pesce over Hanafin? I know you guys haven’t had Hanafin for a while now but you probably have better insight to him than me.
I'll answer the goaltending question if you tell us what the name of your team is.

As far as Pesce and Hanifin, I'd take Brett over Noah every day of the week. So far in their careers their offensive output has been the same, but Pesce doesn't have full on brain dead moments on the regular. How do you let Matt Benning walk around you like that?

Nigel David Albert

Mar 9, 2020
I'll answer the goaltending question if you tell us what the name of your team is.

As far as Pesce and Hanifin, I'd take Brett over Noah every day of the week. So far in their careers their offensive output has been the same, but Pesce doesn't have full on brain dead moments on the regular. How do you let Matt Benning walk around you like that?

Bill Crosby’s Pudding
It’ll probably change 20 more times this season. I was Edler on the Roof for a bit. We also have a cop in our league that was trying to makes trades in a cross nba league to get better plays in this league. The roused me to change it to Dirty Copp for a bit.
Funny you bring up that Benning goal. I should’ve remembered it since I’m an Oilers fan. I definitely agree with you, Benning shouldn’t be making those plays happen haha.

geehaad

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2006
Wow, a 3-for-1 deal there. Almost like doing a deal with the Flames.

You're good with Reimer, I'd guess. The Canes have taken more of a platooning approach to their starter since Mrazek's been here, and it's served them well. Forsberg was simply a placeholder, so it bears nothing on the top two goaltenders.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad