Europa League 2017/2018

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Arsenal already on the front foot. Hit a post and a nice save from Oblak.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I think that's a yellow card if it's not his 2nd yellow. I know referees shouldn't technically take that into context, but I wouldn't have given a 2nd yellow.

Reactions: bluesfan94

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
I think that's a yellow card if it's not his 2nd yellow. I know referees shouldn't technically take that into context, but I wouldn't have given a 2nd yellow.
That's not how it works. The first one was close to a red and the 2nd one was an obvious yellow so that's a legit sending off. The real question is why such a lousy player for Atletico?

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
The first wasn't remotely close to a red wtf are you talking about.
Go watch the replay, if the guy doesn't jump to avoid the flying tackle that's an injury and a straight red. Very dangerous and obviously late and stopping a counter attack.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Like I said the real question is why such a lousy player on Atletico starting 11? And why do you do another stupid foul like that in the attacking zone when already on a yellow?

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
I literally just did before posting that. It's a 100% typical tactical foul to stop a counter. Clear yellow, but not remotely close to a red.
Because the guy jumped to avoid the dangerous contact. That doesn't erase the potential for a red. Look I hate Arsenal but i'm telling it like it is...

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I'd honestly prefer this game was in spanish on ESPN Deportes than listen to Alexi Lalas all match.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
When people here react to refereeing decisions, while 90% of you have no idea about the rules, you only tell the others who you are rooting for.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: