Management Eugene Melnyk - Lawsuits, rants and more... Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
What happened to the days since last incident thread? I was searching but I guess we’ve now decided to cancel all history of this team

It’s not an incident, it’s not even worth reporting on. This team has had crap marketing. That’s on people like her who are in charge of marketing.
I would imagine her contract is up and they didn’t bother to offer a new one.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
What happened to the days since last incident thread? I was searching but I guess we’ve now decided to cancel all history of this team

113284665_ea62d98cf1_o.jpg

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
It's all to be expected at this point.

Now eat that shit pie with a smile on your face. Get it all down, and stop complaining.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Another one bites the dust. They're truly hired to be fired in Ottawa.

I mean, who cares about this one in a bubble, or some of the other like Nick R. That were deservedly let go, but if you're hired by the Senators, you better keep up those resume submissions elsewhere to line up your next gig in short order.

Maybe constantly cycling employees like they do is a strategy we're just not understanding or privy to the why.

The evil genius, Eugene Melnyk.

Last edited:

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
It’s not an incident, it’s not even worth reporting on. This team has had crap marketing. That’s on people like her who are in charge of marketing.
I would imagine her contract is up and they didn’t bother to offer a new one.
They do a pretty shit job of hiring the right people to right this sinking ship then

Reactions: Gesus

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009
Well that’s how you end up in a sunk ship, so yep
Who’s left in marketing? This lady quit, digital marketing guy quit...they all quit or are fired before making it a full year. Perhaps Eugene should fire his executive search firm and entire HR staff for all these terrible hires over the last few years. While he’s at it I guess Dorion should be gone given we’ve been a bottom feeder for 3 seasons. Once all these folks are gone you have eugene left and we know he’s got his crap together. Go Eugene Go....please go

Oh ya, fire the PR firm too. Eugene doesn’t need those guys either, he has a firm grasp on the fan base and they are the reason he has an image Issue in Ottawa. Damn them to hell

oh ya, fire his legal team too. If it wasn’t for them he’d never get sued. IT’S EVERYONE ELSE’S FAULT.

Last edited:

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Who f***ing cares? Who's even left as a fan to insult, let alone how were they insulted? By saying they want to win a Stanley Cup? You guys just love acrimony. And you love this pointless quip of "stop complaining about people complaining". It's so besides the point. What a sad state of affairs this board is now, it's just full of the same lame brained quips and jabs that mean nothing.

Clearly we care, tired of being bullshitted. Dont really care if you arent. Dont respond if you dont like it. Your loser attitude is even worse. Who do you think you are to dictate how someone else should feel about Melnyk and the situation the sens are in.

Pot kettle btw with your last sentence.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
So you're complaining just for the sake of it. Why can't you guys give it a rest once in a while? Isn't there more than enough stuff to complain about when it comes to this team? I just don't get it. Making something out of nothing for what?

I think some people think that the more they complain, the more people they'll convince to join them in talking trash about the owner, and that will somehow magically make EM sell the franchise.

Reactions: aragorn

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
I think some people think that the more they complain, the more people they'll convince to join them in talking trash about the owner, and that will somehow magically make EM sell the franchise.
I hate to break it to you, but this is the "Melnyk Rants" thread. If you don't like the content, there are plenty of other threads to try to detail. Maybe start a thread dedicated to complaining about people complaining about Melnyk?

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
I hate to break it to you, but this is the "Melnyk Rants" thread. If you don't like the content, there are plenty of other threads to try to detail. Maybe start a thread dedicated to complaining about people complaining about Melnyk?

my comments are part of the "and more" part of this thread ... sorry to break it to you.

rants and more... Part Deux

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
I can't believe the vocal minority on Twitter keeps landing these Exec jobs with the Sens and quitting just months after. I didn't know we were that qualified :|

Has Melnyk tried draining the swamp? I heard that works.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
Then he proceeds to complain...

Clearly we care, tired of being bullshitted. Dont really care if you arent. Dont respond if you dont like it. Your loser attitude is even worse. Who do you think you are to dictate how someone else should feel about Melnyk and the situation the sens are in.

Pot kettle btw with your last sentence.

The tired comebacks of people who don't have any salient points in an argument.

Explain why you feel so insulted that the president of business operations would go on radio and say he feels the owner is dedicated to winning a Stanley Cup? As opposed to saying what? He talked about repairing the organization's relationship with the community.

What else is he supposed to f***ing say? "We're dogshit. Melnyk is a piece of garbage. We're probably never gonna make the playoffs again. And I'm not sure why the f*** I even took this job in the first place. I hope this guy dies or sells the team soon." ?????

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
The tired comebacks of people who don't have any salient points in an argument.

Explain why you feel so insulted that the president of business operations would go on radio and say he feels the owner is dedicated to winning a Stanley Cup? As opposed to saying what? He talked about repairing the organization's relationship with the community.

What else is he supposed to f***ing say? "We're dogshit. Melnyk is a piece of garbage. We're probably never gonna make the playoffs again. And I'm not sure why the f*** I even took this job in the first place. I hope this guy dies or sells the team soon." ?????
Still complaining...

You could just click the ignore button on all the posters that make you this angry.

Reactions: Masked

BloodRedArmy

Nov 29, 2013
Bytown
You know why Sens fans have the right to complain? Despite everything else, and there's a LOT, after we win the draft lottery tonight, in a few months when the Return To Play fails and the NHL toys with the idea of revoking the results in order to do a 31 team lottery (see Bobby Mac's tweet, I'm not making this up), Melnyk will have no good will. His cries and lobbying will fall on completely deaf ears. Whereas if it were Pittsburgh, or Montreal, and any other reasonably respected owner, they would have at least some influence over the decision.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
You know why Sens fans have the right to complain? Despite everything else, and there's a LOT, after we win the draft lottery tonight, in a few months when the Return To Play fails and the NHL toys with the idea of revoking the results in order to do a 31 team lottery (see Bobby Mac's tweet, I'm not making this up), Melnyk will have no good will. His cries and lobbying will fall on completely deaf ears. Whereas if it were Pittsburgh, or Montreal, and any other reasonably respected owner, they would have at least some influence over the decision.
100% would not happen. Just because one GM had that opinion doesn’t mean they would do that

JD1

Sep 12, 2005

Could the NHL be that stupid? Wow. Imagine the excitement in a fanbase knowing you got 1OA and then its taken away. That's crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad