Movies: El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

Hatfield

Jan 27, 2007
No BCS is almost all a prequel to Breaking Bad. Except for 5 minute snippets at the start of every season where Saul is in the future working as a Cinnabon manager showing how **** his life is, there's nothing.

I think at some point the show is going to transition from prequel to jumping full-on into the post-BB timeline. They seem to be hinting at that, anyway.

The Big Swede13

Sep 2, 2019
Perfect trailer. They didn't show too much which usually happens with trailers. Man i’m so hyped, BB is one of my favorite tv shows ever. Hopefully it isnt a let down but I’ll trust Vince to work his magic

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
This will probably suck..

I mean Breaking Bad was good and all but Jesse just too much of an idiot for it to be believable he could hide from the cops and hatch a master plan like it hinted here.

Hopefully he gets a bad ending like he deserves

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Or digging up Hank? I would think Andrea's body was discovered and taken care of by authorities.

Walt gave Skyler the Longitude/latitude coordinates of where Hank is buried so she could give them to the police as a bargaining chip against the charges against her.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
So was it 'confirmed' that Walt is dead with that radio transmission thing or is that something just to throw people off?

Sakicfan

Oct 30, 2006
So was it 'confirmed' that Walt is dead with that radio transmission thing or is that something just to throw people off?

Radio transmission said that 9 people were found dead. There were 8 Nazis seen at the compound when Walt came, so Walt has to be the 9th one.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Digging up the money? Figure he heard the Nazis talking about burying it somewhere, and now he can reap the benefits. That would allow for a lot of plot progression.

Whatever the case, I'm excited for it and would even say I wish it were a series/mini-series.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth

200.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad