Movies: El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Will it be in theaters or on Netflix?

If on Netflix, what times does it release tomorrow?

It's getting a week release in some theaters, I believe. You'd have to look it up to see if it'll be one near you.

However, it releases on Netflix tonight / tomorrow night. It'll release at 12am Pacific Time / 3am Eastern Time.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
If you loved the series, you’ll love this just as much. If you love The Wire because it’s superior, please tell us all about why El Camino disappointed you. Not like I’d have to ask, though.

Thank you Vince Gilligan. What a great ending to Breaking Bad.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
If you loved the series, you’ll love this just as much. If you love The Wire because it’s superior, please tell us all about why El Camino disappointed you. Not like I’d have to ask, though.

Thank you Vince Gilligan. What a great ending to Breaking Bad.
What?

Reactions: Canes

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
RT 97%.

No down side to it. Looking forward to watching. Even the trailers are terrific.

The Beyonder

Jan 16, 2007
Seemed like a pilot for Jesse's
story in Alaska
. Would be interesting if they do a series from this. I enjoyed it. It's a decent epilogue to the series. However, I think Vince is better suited for TV rather than movies based on the script and directing. I was expecting great, but it was just good. If you're a fan of breaking bad you'll enjoy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chez Jesperi

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
You've got to wonder if this gets enough press and views, you'd have to think the show might get a reboot of some sort.
I don’t think Gilligan would go for that. He went from X-Files to The Lone Gunmen and two X-Files movies. He went from Breaking Bad to Better Call Saul and El Camino. I’d guess that maybe there’s enough ideas for one more Breaking Bad movie, before he moves on to his next new project.

McGuires Corndog

Marc Bergevin juju exorcist
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
I really liked it, the wife didn’t as much.

Jesses ending is pretty much EXACTLY how I imagined it, so that was cool. I like to think this isn’t the last we’ll see of the post-BB world because it just has so much potential.

Reactions: Le Barron de HF

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
I thought it was fine. The only things I hated about the movie were the cameos because all of the actors were clearly older than when the series came out, and it seemed clear that one of the characters was wearing a prosthetic, and it took me out of the movie seeing them.

Other than that there weren't really any major flaws, but it is without the same charm that the series had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->