Movies: El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

RobBrown4PM

Pringles?
Oct 12, 2009
Is there anyway we can bring Hank back from the dead for this? Best character in the show by far.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
Based on how Better Call Saul has tapered off after a strong start, I'm skeptical that this film will live up to the hype

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
It never did. It has been consistently great since it started 4 years ago. I remember lots of consternation on this board when it was announced Better Call would commence in 2015. Turns out any fears over the quality of the TV prequel to Breaking Bad were unfounded - the show is nearly as good, if not the equal, of Breaking Bad.

I am hopeful El Camino will maintain the high quality of the BReaking Bad Universe.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Does anyone know if it’s necessary to watch Better Call Saul for this? I enjoyed Breaking Bad but had no interest in that show.

I don't think so.

Trailer is DOPE. I cannot wait for this. Side-note: is that the guy that Walt hits with the "Say my name" quote that asks if someone is ready?

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Does anyone know if it’s necessary to watch Better Call Saul for this? I enjoyed Breaking Bad but had no interest in that show.

I've watched all of Breaking Bad and all of Better Call Saul and I'll say no. BCS is a prequel to Breaking Bad and this movie takes place after Breaking Bad, so you should be good.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
No BCS is almost all a prequel to Breaking Bad. Except for 5 minute snippets at the start of every season where Saul is in the future working as a Cinnabon manager showing how shit his life is, there's nothing.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
I trust Vince 100% to deliver a great story here - I'll be going into this without watching the recently released trailer and ready to be amazed.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I trust Vince 100% to deliver a great story here - I'll be going into this without watching the recently released trailer and ready to be amazed.

Fair choice to not watch the trailer, but fwiw, it still doesn't give much away. I really wish I could stop myself from watching trailers like that :laugh:

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
I watched the teaser a few weeks ago, but I generally don't watch trailers for new movies/shows, unless I'm watching tv and they just happen to come on.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
The second teaser sold me on the intention’s behind this movie. I was worried this might just be a needless money grab, but not at all anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad