Movies: El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I like how in the series they played it off like Skinny Pete was Jesse's age, but tbf he looks way more than 8 years older :laugh:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
ill watch it but.... I just felt Jesse's ending was perfect. I dont feel like I need to see whats next. but im sure it will be good

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
So this was just secretly in the works over the last year and nobody knew? That's incredibly odd.

I feel like this has the potential to be a HUGE rushed stinker.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
One of my biggest criticisms of Breaking Bad was the ending (I know most people loved it), so I'd be interested in seeing this to see if they can give me a better ending.

Last edited:

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
So this was just secretly in the works over the last year and nobody knew? That's incredibly odd.

people suspected it when bryan cranston and aaron paul were posting together but then announced they were just putting out a liquor together

could have been doing something for the movie though

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS

Why would it being kept quite mean it will be bad? I mean it might be but the fact it was kept pretty quite leading up to the announcement wouldn't really be a reason for it.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Why would it being kept quite mean it will be bad? I mean it might be but the fact it was kept pretty quite leading up to the announcement wouldn't really be a reason for it.
Just feel like a "big" product would be impossible to keep under wraps. The fact is was might mean there wasn't much production. Of course I could be completely wrong.

SIU LAW

Apr 29, 2006
Am I missing something or hasn't a Breaking Bad sequel movie been common knowledge for months now?

Yes, common knowledge for months. In fact, it was publicly stated that it was a reason for the delay in the next season of Better Call Saul.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad