Euro Hockey Tour: EHT 2012-13 [CZE/FIN/RUS/SWE] • 2nd Stage • Channel One Cup (Dec. 13-16)

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Zherdev playing with Datsyuk + Kovalchuk. Radulov injured? If so why not put Ovechkin on that line. So confusing..

I guess Zherdev being the more experienced RW is the reason.

Put one superstar in 1-2-3 lines and it's pretty hard to shut the team down.
As proved by today's game... :)

Wish Mozyakin scored that mega-fancy goal))

Last edited:

Fulcrum

Offensive zone face off on the right face off dot off of icing... Send out the 5th line!

Doesn't that count has follow through....

Zherdev playing with Datsyuk + Kovalchuk. Radulov injured? If so why not put Ovechkin on that line. So confusing..

Man,

Ovechkin is a LW.. why would he be on RW? And then who do you put on the left in Ovechkin's place? You sound confused

Fulcrum

Looks to me like Plotnikov has some balance issues, keeps falling down when someone skates by him

Fulcrum

Jesus Christ, that was too easy for Datsyuk. How did they let that happen?

Oh yeah, and 2 really easy five hole goals.

they make it look easy, but there are only a handful of players in the world who could be so consistent scoring goals

give the puck to most other players in those situations they would screw it up

Fin9*

Wow Russia has scored like 11 goals and allowed 1 in two games? We are going to get screwed, just hope we can at least match their game and score a goal or two then ill be happy.

Russias firepower in this tournament is just unfair. Kovalchuk, Ovechkin, Datsyuk, Radulov, Malkin, Anisimov, Mozyakin, Kulemin etc.

Todays Sweden game will be very important for us. Pretty small chances against Russia so win against Sweden and we will end up at 2 :)

Btw, suprised how bad the Czechs have played so far in this tournament. They have a very good roster but seem just lazy and out of place in their first two games.

Respect

Fulcrum

Just think how good this team would look with hot Kuznetsov, Tarasenko and maybe even Yakupov.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
I doubt that Ovie plays on hes best mode in these kind of tournaments.

I was thinking maybe nothing good from Tereschenko and Zherdev, but their first shift with Mozyakin, they had Russia's best even strength cycle all game.

Either way he shouldn't need to be in his "best mode," to not lose the puck for no reason, stick check or pressure just skating down wing and losing the puck several times. Was an off game most likely.

od71

Apr 8, 2012
Malkin was not in his beast mode too. DOn't know how he would look with Popov and Perezhogin today, but on WC that line was dreadful.
I'm really glad for Mozyakin. He is an outstanding master.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
6 points in 2 games for Datsyuk. Just for my argument about how many points Datsyuk would get playing with proper linemates.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad